Downfall pt2

After everything that occurred and it's been a few days since it happened and right now the LOV came out of hiding as they are now broadcasting.

All over the news

Shigaraki: ah Ua the place where they make hero's it's a shame that you let a person who's willing to help you go die to thinking he's the traitor. Now you are wondering if you think you really got him huh well guess again because he was your last hope of surviving this little charade we got going on here and let me tell you something Izuku Midoriya was the Ua traitor in fact he was the Ua protector and so someone in that damn school is and it's-

Shoto: me

Aizawa: but why? Why did you do this?

Shoto: what else he has someone that I wanted and it was that whore Yaoyorozu she had the audacity to reject me because of that weak bastard. He took everything from me my father my siblings even my mother she even told me why can't I act like him so the best thing I did was frame his useless as hoping that the whore would leave him for me.

Katsuki: HA! As if the General like her would go out with someone who's weaker then her fiancé.

Shoto: what do you mean weaker then her fiancé?

Katsuki: you don't get it do you the boss isn't useless or weak come on now you really think framing him is the same as beating him. Listen you still far away from the boss who is also the commander of the military and our private elite army. You do know that you could start a war between us right when you did that and falsely claim that he did something knowing that he didn't do anything wrong. You framing him just proves that your weak.

Tenya: I don't believe that you guys are in the military it's not hero like all you guys do is kill innocent people.

As Katsuki and Camie looked at each other and started laughing at him as in that he is stupid as hell.

Katsuki: oh wait you were serious HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's a good one 4 eyes tell me who saved your sorry ass from stain?

Tenya became quiet.

Katsuki: pink cheeks I forgot did you betray boss?

Ochako: no I was actually one of the few

A//N: true story she one of them who hasn't betrayed Izuku be mindful.

Katsuki: ok never mind then who else oh coward grape and frog bitch who saved you 2 at the USJ and let me tell you this froggie bitch speak your mind again and a bullet is going to have a nice long chat with it. And zombie bitch who kept you alive at the damn USJ right the boss did and guess what you bitches did you betrayed him like he ain't shut well guess what all of you moms a how except for Pink cheeks, bird boy, animal boy, and twinkle toes.

Ayaoma: I have a name you know!

Camie: imma be honest just let it go because he's not gonna care just be grateful he noticed you.

As he nodded that she was right that he did get noticed soon Mina saw Izuku in Tv along with Momo who is dressed up and saw a pair of twins with them.

Mina: guys look Midobabe is on Tv

Camie: bitch didn't Big sis told you not to call him midobabe I should just kill you right now but then again I think she would've done it.

As everyone looked at Izuku and Momo they saw that they did have on uniforms.