....

After I got done with him I noticed his phone buzzing like crazy, I wanted to check his phone so badly. I got up from the bed and walked my way to the bathroom, cleaning my face from how sweaty I was, I hoped he didn't know what I had done to him, I didn't want him hating me over something stupid, and besides I don't wanna go to jail for this.

I make my way to my bedroom and see Kokichi still laying there, his ass was bleeding, and he seems weak and hopeless just laying there, I was scared for a bit "Don't tell me I fucked him to death..." I put my hand next to his nose checking if he's breathing or not, I don't want him dying on me. "Hey wake up, Kokichi wake up" I saw him move his head a little, which told me he was alive, that was good to know. "MmMm...."

He made a little noise so that's a good sign, I quickly cleaned him up and put his clothes back on, I noticed that I left bruises on his thigh but that didn't matter. 

I carefully picked him up and made my way to the back door, I was gonna leave him in an ally, and I prayed that no creeps would take him or kill him. once I made my way to the ally I dropped him by some trash and left him there, I took out my phone and texted him so he wouldn't be suspicious of me....

3 am

kokichi: kage wake up pls

kokichi: I need you pls wake u (seen)

it looked like he woke up, I didn't wanna text him back because he would start asking me a question and I didn't wanna say the wrong thing that would throw me in jail, and then Kokichi would never love me, my life would be ruined! but if I  don't say anything he's gonna know something is up, gosh I hate this if he finds out about this he will try to kill me, and he will hate me forever...

me:  yeah what's up?

I hesitated to respond to him, all this was making me nervous, but yet again, I have no remorse for what I did to him, I've been waiting for this day and I won't let anyone ruin it for me.