More then friends

"We're here." I unlocked the door and invited
Kokichi to my home. "Make yourself a home Kichi" Kokichi nodded his head and told me he was gonna meet me in my room. I watched Kokichi go up the stairs. I grabbed a water bottle and took out drugs. I worked hard trying to find these drugs. But I finally got my hands on them. I started shoving drugs in his water bottle. It didn't matter how much I'd give to him as long if he doesn't die then I'm good. I headed upstairs into my bedroom where I found Kokichi waiting Patiently. He's such a good boy.

"Here you go Kokichi. Just in case you get thirsty." As I gave Kokichi his water bottle.

" Thank you, Shuichi. It's very thoughtful that you thought about me!."

Kokichi drinks the water. Getting all the drugs in his system. Poor poor Kichi. If only he knew what's gonna happen to him. A few minutes passed. He looked sleepy and fucked up, I can see he was sweating and breathing heavily.

"Kokichi are you okay? You don't look so good. You're sweating." Kokichi didn't say a word he was breathing heavily and his face turned red. I had never seen this side of kokcihi before. I must be really lucky today.

"I wanna go home..... I don't feel good.. my head hurts.." Poor poor kokcihi I guess the drugs did work after all.

"No, you don't. Just lay down, I'll text your parents that you are with me" kokcihi looked at me with sadness and confusion in his eyes. I could tell he didn't wanna stay here, he wanted to leave. It looked like he wanted to cry.

"Mm come here kichi" I grabbed Kokcihi's arm pulling him close to me. Kokichi sat on my lap laying his head on my shoulder. I slowly started taking his shirt off exposing his pale body. Kokichi mumbled something under his breath. He was probably telling me to stop. It doesn't matter anyway, he won't remember anything after this. I laid him down on the bed pulling down his pants. He didn't give me a reaction until I started rubbing his stomach.

"Stop..... I need to go... home.." Kokichi tried to get up which made me mad. I grabbed him by his hair and shoved him back on the bed.

"Shh just lay down I'll make you feel better I promise." I pressed my lips against his pale stomach which made him jump. He tried to move me away but sadly he couldn't. I slowly rubbed his thigh making him groan in pleasure. He tried his best to get up but kept on falling back down. It's a good thing he's weak.

"Please.. s-stop.. noo.. friends.." Kokichi tried his best to speak to me. He looked so helpless and weak. He didn't do any sports at school and he wasn't good at running, he never exercised or ate anything. He's probably gonna die at a young age.

"We are more than friends love, we were meant for each other, I'm not gonna let some rich fucker take you away from me, now be a good boy and just take it, don't make me hurt you." I wanted to be inside of Kokichi, I wanted to hurt him, but I didn't wanna go to jail for murder and rape, Kokichi will probably hate me if he found out about this. Kokichi looked like he was going vomit, he looked sick and sleepy like he was going to die, I probably added too many drugs, the poor guy can't handle it all, I decided to just touch him, I didn't want him to find out the the cops will find my DNA inside him.

"Kokichi I'm gonna do something to your body, You'll like it don't worry, I'll be gentle I promise, Just lay there and close your eyes!"

Shuichi slowly started sucking on Kokichis nipples, hearing Kokichi groan from pleasure, Shuichi started biting on Kokichi's nipples making Kichi let out a loud moan from pain and pleasure.

Oh, how he begged and cried for Shuichi to stop, Shuichi didn't care tho, though he just wanted to feel his childhood friend's body, he wanted to touch him, kiss him, hurt him, even kill him.  I quickly pulled down my pants and slowly shoved my dick deep inside him, he didn't move one bit, so I decided to roughly start thrusting in and out of him "Fuck.." he was so warm, so wet inside, I always wanted to do this, this was so much better than jerking off, I looked down at him, he's eyes are closed he's face is all red and he was only making small little moans, how cute....