....

I was gonna meet Kokichi on the rooftop, I sat there waiting for him which pissed me off. I hate waiting for others. 'Where the hell is he? It's been 3 minutes.' I said to myself. I wanted to ask him a very important question. I've been having weird and disgusting thoughts about necrophilia and rape. It's disgusting but good. Finally, I see the purple male running towards me with a smile.

"I'm sorry for the wait Shuichi! I forgot to check the time. So uhm what did you want to talk about..?"

Kokichi looked upset. Probably because he had me waiting for him. "Well uhm Kokichi it's about some fantasies I've been having. I wanna tell someone about them but I'm afraid they will think I'm crazy you know? I wanted to tell you because I trust you. Promise me you won't leave me."

Kokichi looked at me in confusion but finally spoke. "Uhm I promise I won't leave you Shuichi! Just tell me what's on your mind! I'll support you no matter what!"

I looked at Kokichi for a second trying to figure out if he was lying or not. Kokichi gave me a warm and cute smile. I finally told Kokichi my fantasies and the horrible things I've been thinking about lately. Once I told him he looked at me with horror in his eyes he was horrified.

I realized he tried to move away from me a bit which pissed me off

"Kokichi say something. You said you were gonna support me why lie." Kokichi still hasn't said anything. He's scared of me I can see it on his pale face.

"W-well Shuichi... uhm.. you're right... I did say I was gonna support you.. but this is wrong Shuichi... those things are horrible..."

Kokichi finally spoke to me. He was scared and I could see him shaking. He was nauseated. I can't let him leave me. All because of a stupid fantasy I have? I can't let our friendship end this way.

"Kokichi I was only joking. You're right those are horrible things, it was just a test, hey Wanna hang out at my place? My parents isn't home and it's just gonna be me and you."

I gave Kokichi an innocent smile. I can see he finally calmed down and agreed to hang out at my place. I was planning something. I wanted to explore his body. His soft warm skinny pale body. As I dragged Kokichi to my house he seemed tired and drained.
How sad.