Return to Normality

Sitting up from her bed, Maria hums, happy to finally have her income generator. The computer had a little stroke when she tried integrating it into the interface, but it said it'd fix itself after a reboot. 'I hope it actually fixed itself...' That thought pushed her out of bed, and to start her day, getting ready.

Walking to the kitchen, she saw Estel cooking there, humming to herself. A few plates already sat on the table, having bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, baked and/or roasted potatoes, cheese grits, and toast. Looking over from the stove, Estel only waved happily, soon plating chopped up sausages.

"Good morning dear. How do you do?" Patting Marias head, much to her slight annoyance, Estel smiled happily, seeing Maria eat her food. The flavors flooded through her head and mind as sighs slid out of her mouth. Food always was something she enjoyed, and now with a sexy cook preparing food all the time for her, Maria could enjoy such a delightful meal.

"-ow." Enjoying the food, Maria smiled as she bit down on another sausage. The savory and sweet flavors of roasted pork mixing with hints of honey filled her mouth beautifully. "-illow." Munching on the food, and chewing the sausage slowly, Maria barely registered the voice in her ear. "PILLOW!"

Jumping a bit, Maria snapped her head to Storge, who was huffing next to her. "Pillow, you said you wanted to test the device as soon as you could. Why are you stuffing your face? You're late to streaming." Fists on his hips, Maria towers over Storge, but it doesn't help much on how intimidating he was. Storge's overalls over a t-shirt didn't hide his muscular build at all.

With that pushing her, Maria sighed as she got up, thanked Estel who was ecstatic to even get a thank you, and watched as Storge walked out, grumbling about Pillow's inability to stream properly.

Walking to her room, Maria boots up her pc, the glowing lights crackling to life as her drivers start humming. The light on the monitor glows bright before reducing down to the regular level she kept it at. Her screen dimly glowed in the room, and soon the stream once again booted up. Checking on her listening device, Maria smiled, seeing a new option to donate, especially with a name function attached.

"I'd rather the name doesn't have to be retyped every time, but whatever. Hopefully it doesn't lead to some issues." As she was saying it, the machine glowed a small bit, and a new READ ME file had been created.

Opening the file, Maria sighed in relief reading its contents. "Hello Pillow! I'm sure you're confused, but the donation messages are how you want them now. Donating lets you name your account, and it has to be unique. They'll be tied to people and not devices, so don't worry your head about it! Have fun with your dream~"

Closing the file, Maria sighed, before opening her listening device. Silver coin ready, she placed it on the device's screen. Typing in her name, "The Pillow Hive Queen", she sighed as the donation went through, and her name was confirmed. It would now be her moniker forever and ever. Her fears of impersonation increased with this, but now her moniker was safe.

Pulling up the stream, she cracked her neck, ready to stream to billions of people, once again.

Sitting upon his throne, Henry smiled as Pillow Talk once again came live. "The maiden of the world graces us with her presence, once again." Listening in, his eyes soon widen as a smile broadens across his face.

Coming from the listening device, came Pillows voice. Explaining something... very interesting. "I  have read hundreds of messages, wanting for a way to donate more than your attention. You offered up lives, souls, time, and money. I for one, have no need for the former 3. Therefor, with a little help, I have brought upon a new function."