1: Independence Day

A loud explosion can be heard in the city of Metropolis as police officers fired their guns at the culprits. The ones who started this fiasco were two hulking figures wearing the same outfits and had the same faces. It's the Notorious Mauler Twins.

One of the Mauler Twins had a rocket launcher as he fired it towards the police officers while the other one tried to open the vault

One of the Mauler Twins had a rocket launcher as he fired it towards the police officers while the other one tried to open the vault. They are in a bank and tried to rob it for their new project.

Mauler 2: "How long will it take to open that thing?!"

Mauler 1: "Just hold your horses!"

Mauler 2: "You better hurry up! Superman will be here in a moment!"

Mauler 1: "I'm working on it you idiot!"

The other Mauler was trying everything he can to open the vault. Using every gadget in his arsenal but nothing.

Mauler 1: "Oh what the hell."

He then started to punch the vault as it started to dent with every blow. He went for another punch but his arm was stopped by someone.

???: "I guess that's enough of you."

Mauler 1 turned towards the voice to see someone he feared he'd encounter. This someone had a smirk as Mauler 1 regretted everything.

Mauler 1: "Why did it have to be you?"

???: "I was in the neighborhood. Now let's get this over with. I have somewhere to be."

He twisted around with the Mauler and threw him towards his twin as the two were sent flying before crashing to the ground with a crater beneath them.

Mauler 2: "What the hell man?!"

His twin could only point up as they saw someone descending in front of them.

Mauler 2: "Shit..."

Mauler 2: "Superion!"

Valor: "Really? At a time like this?"

Mauler 2: "I was hoping the big blue to arrive. Why did it have to be you?"