Forbidden Love

⚠️🔞

"Ah~ H-hannie, P-please destroy me!"

Jeonghan thrust rapidly and went deep into his boyfriend's prostate. He palmed Joshua's dick fastly up and down by following the rhythm of his thrusting into his boyfriend. Joshua moaned loudly, feeling himself more pleasure from the older.

"S-shua, you s-so tight!" He marks his boyfriend as his property while abusing his lover's prostate. 

"Ah~ Ah~ H-han agh! Yes- ah!" Joshua keeps moaning and at the same time, he feels so warm with each other. 

"H-hannie ugh I-I'm gon-" He feels his organism rise.

"Wait for me, Shua. I'm almost there" Jeonghan increased his every thrust and went deeply into his boyfriend.

"H-han p-please! Ahh~ I c-can't!"

"You can cum."

Joshua shot his organism out into their chest and Jeonghan filled his seed into his lover's abusive hole. Jeonghan dropped himself beside Joshua as he carefully pulled out his dick from Joshua.

Jeonghan pulled the blanket cover up on his and his lover's naked bodies. Joshua snuggled closer to his torso and listened to the heart beating rhythmically.

"Hannie, can you promise me?" Joshua said, admiring his boyfriend's beauty.

"What is it, my Prince?" Said Jeonghan who kept his eyes shut.

"Promise me that no matter what happens, we will stay together right?"

"Of course, my Prince. Is there any happen?" Jeonghan said and he looked at his boyfriend worriedly.  Joshua burst tears rolling down,  making  Jeonghan worried more.

"Babe, why are you crying?" He gently wiped off his lover's tears and put him into his warm hug.

"You can tell me if you want.  I will always be here for you." He gently pats Joshua's back to calm him down.

"F-father wants me to marry a n-noblewoman but I want  Hannie! I love Hannie!" Joshua's voice choked with sobs as he spoke with a quivering, broken cadence.

Jeonghan couldn't help but keep embracing the Prince who kept muttering "I love you". He shut his eyes as tears fell down his cheeks.

Jeonghan knows he is just a royal guard who in love with his Prince since childhood.  He remembered he and the  Prince were having a big fight, the Prince ended up confessing his feelings to Jeonghan. Jeonghan was shocked. The Prince built his courage and gave his first kiss to Jeonghan. Since then, the couple has been happy together without the King and Queen knowing.

"Jeonghannie?" Jeonghan snapped out of his thoughts,  looking at the Prince's tearing eyes.

"What is it, love?"

"I love you, Jeonghan." The Prince smiled.

"I love you too." Without hesitation, Jeonghan kisses him with full passion. After a few minutes, Joshua broke the kiss.

"Up for round 2," Joshua smirked, and Jeonghan nodded with his lustful eyes. The entire night was sounding lustful voices.

☆☆☆

The next day, Joshua found his beside was empty and cold. Without hesitation, Joshua feeling nauseous, ended up in his washroom. The servant quickly approached the Prince.

" Your Highness, should we call the royal doctor?" The servant said.

"No, I'm fine, Jihoon. I just feel sick." The Prince said weakly. Jihoon got the Prince out of the washroom and went to his bed. The Prince lay down, feeling the dizziness overcome.