˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊ USB DISTROYED|Kokonoi Hajime

||Lemon ||

There I stood my side pressed against the hard concrete wall. His slender fingers were pinching at my nipples as his hands groping my breast. "Mhmm my lovely y/n...your so beautiful." He purred as his lips pressed against my neck. "Stop people could see us Hajima..." I chocked out.  "Let them" I groaned pulling away from his grip, "Hajime listen to me?" I said looking at him. "Yes princess is something wrong?" He looked at me watching my movements "this has to stop..." was all i uttered. He inched closer to me his breath fanning out onto my skin. He pressed his lips on to my jaw "I'll wait for you then..."

And from that point in time we went our own ways.

Hajime unknown to me grew more and more within his ranks and I went for the arts. I became a worldwide name, fashion, music, film. It was all mine I made it to the top.

"Hello..." my voice was nothing more then a quiver. I was blinded something had been covering my eyes. My hands had been bound behind my back. 'I didn't know what had happened i had been heading home, then i had ended up here. I miss Poe, i miss my bed. At this point i just want to go home.' I thought.

"Hi there pretty girl..."I felt a Hand slip under my chin, my breath hitched as i took in the smell of rich cologne. 'Dior... I knew this people weren't going to be about to be bought off'' I thought over every this that they could want from me.

I here the tapping of feet followed by a door slamming open. "You're late Kokonoi..." someone had been in front of me I felt my stomach drop "Hajime..." I muttered, a hand gripped into my hair pulling it harshly I wined as squeezed my eyes tightly. "Wow Koko she does know you?" The other male said followed by a chuckle.

"Please...please stop... ill do what ever you need me to do...money...you...you want money i can get it to you i promise..." I cried as I moved around over and over. "Sanzu stop..." i heard another voice this one had been the same one that had told Hajime he was late. I felt the grip on my hair losen.
"Take off her blindfold" That same voice had commanded and like that the light hit my eyes.
"Why did you needed her?" The same man said he had white hair and dark eyes.

I watched as a man in gold and red passed me
"Reasons now everyone please leave..." he said 'that can't be Hajime...can it' i thought

Everyone shared a glance as they left. I went wide eyed as i felt my ring twist, 'they didn't take my jewelry' I maneuvered my ring as i began to cut my ropes .

"you're thinking why you're here aren't you?" I looked at him my mouth agape "perhaps..." I stated. "Do you know what this is" he held up a red usb in between his slender fingers. I furred my eyebrows as i looked at him, he pushed the usb into the laptop sitting on the bed as he pressed play. "I can ruin youre life y/n... just listen to it..."

"Kenzo...I can't"
"why not y/n... Please..."
"I can't not with you Kenzo..."
"Then I'll make you... unless you agree?" His tone was sinister
"Kenzo no..."

"I can and will ruin you... but i know how much you've worked... so be with me"

I looked away trying to forget the whole situation. Nothing to the extreme happened that night, Kenzo had asked I said no and then he tempted to force him self, and i left never wanting to see him. "you saved your self even then?" Hajime said "You're saying that as if you are some sort of saint Hajime...I know what you've done..." I say looking at him "and what is that my Y/n"

"you didn't wait...not for me Hajime...I've never stopped watching you... Hajime that night I told you i couldn't be with you...that was the day i started watching you everyday Hajime" I smiled, his eyes widened looking at me. He walked over to me, I looked at him grinning largely leaning closer to him, I lifted my hands to his neck pulling him down. "Hajime...I love you..." I said as i kissed him He backed up from me "your hands? How?"  He said
"I have my ways love."
"I like these ways..." He pushed his hands back into my hair kissing me again i copied his actions as pulling on his long white hair. 

Several days have gone by , and along with the the public has become increasingly aware  of your new relationship. And they had become overwhelmed by you and your new partner. It was all fine.

"So we've seen you have a new relationship? How did you to meet?
"Let's just say he's and old friend  as long as im not USB destroyed"  i chuckled and looked at the camera.

Unedited
Word count 900

Was this short yes. BUT i had this chapter written and then it deleted:( BUTTTTTTT I REWROTE IT  so i hope you like it also let me know what character you want me to write about next

~KoKo X