˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊ Put on a show||Mitsuya Takashi

SMUT

You and Takashi have been in a relationship for over 2 years you knew it was going be come sexual you just weren't sure when. Yeah well you did now. It was nothing like you expected.

Your finger gripped the corners of the table as Takashi sat in front of you looks down at you his lavender eyes taking in every part of your body, as he looked at what he made. The lace fabric wrapped around your hips.

Earlier that day, Mitsuya had told you he had been working on a small little project. You did not expect him to have made you custom lingerie. He had hand you a little box when he arrived home. It was white wrapped in a pretty little pink bow. It held two different pieces the bottoms and the top.

You pulled out the bottoms first examining them. The panties were a lavender lace thong with a mesh crotch covering that had black embroidered flowers. You then placed them down on the bed taking the bra out. The bra on the other hand was black mesh with purple embroidered flowers on the cups with lace straps which practically showed your breast. You placed it down onto the bed looking at it. You walked to the door peeping your head out. "Taka..." you muttered as the lavender haired male looked back at you from the couch. "Mhm?" Was all he said "is this for me..." you said quietly looking at him "who else would it before darling? Put it on and the come show me love." He said softly.

You closed the door as you slipped off your sweat pants along with your underwear as you slipped on the ones Takashi made, you pulled them up over your hips. You then slipped your shirt off over your head, you slipped the bra on. It was barely covering nothing as it cupped your chest. You turned and looked in the mirror. It was super cute but you have never been dressed like this in front of Taka before.

You opened the door peaking out as you stepped out the cold air hit your chest as your nipples got hard. "Taka..." you said shyly as you stood behind him. He turned around on the couch facing you "come here" he said you walked around the couch now standing in front of him looking away from his direction "its... perfect dont you think darling?" He questioned looking at you he saw you looking away, he stood up wrapping his arms around your waist, he placed his head on your shoulder.

His warm breath spreading across your skin "sit down love" he whispered as he sat on the couch and you followed sitting on the coffee table in front of him. Your thighs pancaked out as you sat down and trailed your hands to the edge of the table. He placed his hand on to your thigh leaning forward. "I've been waiting for this darling... but if you don't want to i understand..." he said leaning in close to your face you lips almost touching. "I want to." You said as you leaned into his lips his hand went up higher up your thigh , as you both melted into the kiss.

You then felt his fingers as they began to play with one of the straps on your Panties. He turned his hand down tracing it down near your throbbing cunt. He took his thumb as he began to trace his thumb over top of your slit tracing up and down. The whole time you did not leave his lips. You moved your hips slightly forwards wanting more friction between the two of you, he took note of this and moved his hand more, as you let out a low groan into his mouth. Little to you knowing Mitsuya had been going slow as a tease for you. It was driving Mitsuyu insane as he tried to keep him self from going feral over you.

He back away gaining his breath as he got onto his knees in front of you he placed his hand onto your knees pulling your legs apart. He looked up into your e/c eyes "it's only fair if I treat you right darling..?" He said sweetly as he swiped his tongue across your slit. You felt your entire body heat up from his actions.

He began eating you out slowly at first before picking up on his speed you had been covered in a mix of both is saliva and your juices. You felt mitsuyas nose lightly brush over your clit. Your whole body had become overly flushed. You had been covered in a thin layer of sweat and he hadn't been doing much to you.

He backed away from your pussy. Looking up to see you out of breath and panting. He took his time taking in the view. "Oh my baby..." he started as he placed a hand on your thigh, running his two fingers over your slit again. "I'm just starting..." he said and he slid two fingers into you turning them around inside of you before inserting them over and over.

You eyes shot open at the feeling. You loved it and mitsuya could tell your back was arched perfectly as your arms griped the table even more. "Oh...taka.." you said breathlessly as you began you let out more whimpers.

"Oh fuck yes!?" You groaned out as he kept going you had not been paying attention and unknown to you but your lover had been dealing with him self. You opened your eyes to see mitsuya with his fingers still plunging in and out of you but his other hands was wrapped around his own cock.

Carefully pumping his shaft up and down. His cheeks were painted red clearly flustered. You reached your hand down cupping his face making him look at you "I love you~" you sang.

And that was it that was his breaking point. You had came all over the floor groaning as he did. He placed his head down on to your thighs and he took his fingers out of you.

"Sorry I did not make you cum..." he looked away shyly "I couldn't keep going..." he said looking any were but your face.

"We can all ways do it some other time Taka~" you said sweetly but for now let's get cleaned up you said as you picked his head up in your hands.

Word count:1085
HEY HEY HEY I AINT DEADDDDDDD HIGH SCHOOL IS A BITCH THOOO BUT YA GIRL FINISHED THE FIRST QUARTER OF SCHOOL WITH ALL A's AND ONE B (in chem) SO BE PROUD OF ME CAUSE DAMN HAS IT BEEN CRAZYYY TRYING TO RIGHT MOREEE