˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊Bubbles||Takashi Mitsuya

||fluff, short story ||

It was one of the most perfect days of summer. It was not hot to the point it felt like i was dying but it was perfect. Today i had been caught with baby sitting my little brother it wasn't a problem I loved being with him. Every week i would try to get him out of the house and do something fun, and today was that day of the week. He was only seven years old but he was not the most social little kid which was understandable. I had been the same way, and just like younger me, he would prefer to sit on the grass and watch the clouds then run and play tag.

So that's what you took him to do. Just me and him were going to the park, to watch the clouds and feed the birds, another thing he loved. I filled up my bag with 4 pieces of bread in a baggie, and two bottles of bubbles along with water for the both of  us. "Akio!" I chimed out, I hear small foot steps coming down the hall. I looked at my little brother he had a baseball hat on with shorts and a t-shirt with a dinosaur on it. "You ready to go to the park?" I beamed looking at him. "Yes! I get to hang with big sister today!" He said as he started to jump up and down.

I watched as he swiftly ran to his shoes slipping them on over his socks. He was standing by the door ready to leave. I smiled at his actions as i grabbed my keys to the house and the bottles of water handing him his. I slipped my shoes on I opened the door Akio stepped out first waiting for me to lock the door. "Come on" I said sticking my hand out for him to take. His little finger wrapped around mine as we made are way down the stairs of are apartment complex.  Heading for the park.

"Look big sis that cloud!" The little boy said squeezing your fingers I looked were he was pointing "it looks like a fish! Or or uhhh..." he stuttered as he tried to think of the name "fish cake!" I looked at my brother puzzled trying to figure out what he meant. "Taiyaki?" I questioned him "YES! Big sister your so smart!" He said with a grin that made you happier than ever. "How about after the park we go to the shops and get some?" He looked at you with stars in his eyes, and nodded.

I could see the park coming into view as we arrived. My brother let go of my hand running to his proclaimed cloud watching spot. I walked over to the bench sitting down in my normal spot were I can see him. He had all ready entered his own little word looking at the clouds. About 10 minutes had passed and my brother was still in his own world. I had been sketching in my sketchbook coming up with new outfit designs.

"Hurry Mana!" A little girl with lavender hair ran into the park, I watched as another girl followed in behind her, lastly a boy with lavender hair entered he  took a set on the bench right next to me. "ONEE-SAN! HELP IM SCARED!" I recognize the yelling abruptly standing up dropping my sketch book it had fallen out of sight under the bench on to the floor. Looking for my brother as he was clinging on to the side of the play structure. "Oh Akio..." I said walking pasted the boy with lavender hair and walked over putting my arms out to get him as he jumped into my arms clinging around to me.

I always forget that he was not to good and getting down from high places. "Are you ok?" I said holding my brother "yes... but high places are scary onee-San" he said putting his head on my shoulder. "It's ok how about you feed the birds yeah?" I said as i held him walking passed the lavender haired boy it seems the current situation had got his attention as he watched how I had been talking to my brother. He nodded as you placed him on the bench handing him a bag of bread. He walked over to the group of birds on the floor ripping it apart throwing a small piece as the birds flocked to it.

Mitsuya watched, hoping you would pick up your sketch book. "Hey, uhhh you dropped your sketchbook" the boy with lavender hair said I looked over at him making eye contact with his lavender eyes. He was point under my seat, I looked down picking it up, "thank..." I muttered going back to watching my brother. "Sister..." my little brother said walking back over to me "did you bring bubbles" he said I looked at him "mhmm I don't think so" I said as my brother frowned "awww Onee-Sannnnn" he said putting his small hands on my knees rocking side to side. "I'm joking" I said hitting my head with his "YAY BUBBLES!"