˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊Haircuts PT.2||Sanzu Haruchiyo

||Smut||
[SEXUAL CONTENT, VALGAR LANGUAGE, PET NAMES, SWITCH READER]
THIS IS PART TWO OF HAIRCUTS

1:45 am

It was over the most perfect night of you life was over. It couldn't have gone any better you dress was perfect you looked so stunning which brought tears to you now husbands eyes. You were no longer in your wedding dress but you were still dressed in your white silk after party dress, as you stood in the entrance way of your hotel room.

"Wow..." is all you could mutter out. "It's perfect" you said as continued as you looked around the room "all most as as perfect as you love" your husband said hugging you from behind as he tucked his head into your neck you felt him smile against his neck. He turned you around placing his hands on your waist fiddling with the fabric of your dress.

"Your all mine now y/n and I'm going to make sure everyone knows that." He said in a seductive tone before picking you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist and his arms around his neck as you looked at him. "Show me that im yours..." you said before leaning in kissing his lips.

Sanzu then eagerly carried you to the bed harshly throwing you down on to the soft mattress. "You know. I love your dresses tonight darling...but i couldn't stop thinking about how they would look on the floor." He whispered as he pinned you to the bed. He stood up in front of you pulling on his bow tie before slowly he unbuttoning his shirt. You sat up as you watched his every moment. "Aww look at my little wifey being so patient..." he said followed by a smirk he pulled your chin up to look at him "dont worry baby trust me ill make you feel good..." he said as he looked into your eyes.

His eyes were full of both love and lust you couldn't look away from him.  You grabbed his face pulling him down slowly tracing over his scars you smashed your lips on to his bitting his lip. Sanzu knew exactly what you were doing, he opened his mouth slightly. You moved your tongue into his mouth, as your saliva mixed together slowly. He grabbed on to your neck as he crawled on top of you placing his hand onto your waist.

You pulled back breaking the kiss, as a string of you saliva connected your lips before breaking. You looked at his eyes that were out lined by his full lashes. "Ruin me." And with those two words sanzu, grabbed on to your silk dress pulling it up over your head discarding it on to the floor, you had been wearing matching white laces lingerie which pedal matched both your wedding dress and after party dress.

He pulled his shirt of a threw it on to the the floor leaving his full chest exposed. He moved his face closer to your neck as he began to pepper kisses across your chest. His hand slipped to the back as he unclipped  your bra pulling it off of you as he began to play with your chest. Softly needing your breast in his hand.

You couldn't take it anymore it was driving you insane, you wanted to take control. Control over him. His actions every thing. You flipped  him over on to his back, you could tell this action caught him off guard by his facial expressions. You were now sitting on his crotch you could feel him pressing against you, it was easy tell he was noticeably hard.

You leaned forward your boobs pressing against his chest, you slowly began grinding your hips back and forth on him. "I'm going to ride you like the fucking man whore you are"  you said whispering into his ear before you sat back up placing your hands on his chest as you continued to buck your hips. "Ughh y/n please" he groaned. "Please what Haru~" you said as your hands trailed down to his belt as you undid it.

You pulled down his black dress pants down revealing his boxers which had a relatively large tent, you ran your hand over the bulge as he let out another groan. You pulled down his boxers which revealed his pink tipped dick. You backed up sticking your ass in the air  slowly tracing the vain on his cock from the bottom to the top with your tongue lightly licking over the slit. Sanzu through his head back as you continue teasing him.

You stopped as you pulled your underwear down crawling on to him lining your core up with his cock, you slowly went down on him dick taking it in slowly. You let a small moan escape your lips as you took him in. "Oh my fucking mhm-" sanzu began but was interrupted my his own groans as you harshly started to bounce up and down. You simultaneously arched your back you felt his hands snake up to your hips as he gripped them tightly.

It felt so good you needed more sanzu hold onto your waist as he began to trust upwards in to you. You leaned back placing your hands onto his knees as he kept going "nghh Haru...i mhmm" you could barely talk as he kept going. You felt your body heat up slowly, as sanzu movements became sloppy.  "Haru im going to-" you slowly stammered out "me to baby~" he huffed out as he looked at me.

You felt him twitch inside of you as your legs began to lightly tremble. Your body had been over filled from the pleasure it felt so fucking good your eye slowly rolled back into your head as you let out a series of whimpers. All sanzu could do was stare at the erotic expressions and sounds you had been making. He let out a groan himself as he felt his climax growing closer. 'Fuck im going to cum" he as he said in between moans. You looked down at him, with tears in the corners of your eyes "then cum sanzu~" you said teasingly, you felt him twitch in you one more as you felt him as he began to paint your insides.

You felt your self let go your orgasm sliding down onto his thighs. You slowly got off of him laying on the bed next to him. The pink hair male turned to face you "i fucking love you y/n." He said as his lips curled into a smile "and if you ever try to leave me then ill have to kill who ever it trying to take you away." He continued his statement as he wrapped his arms around you.

—————

There is was not one but two... two lines. You and sanzu had been married for about 2 months now, but for the past several weeks you haven't been feeling the best it only really hit you when you had missed your period. "Y/n? I back" you heard your husbands voice you looked in the mirror taking a deep breath as you walked out into the kitchen with the test behind your back . "Umm sanzu..." you trailed "yes my wifey~" he said as he leaned on the counter looking at you "I have something to show you..." you said slowly placing the test in front of you. He looked at it and then at you.

"Your pregnant?!" He said he looked like a little kid had just received the news that they were getting a puppy. He walked around the counter squatting down grabbing your waist pushing his face into your stomach. "If anyone hurts you i will murder." He said as he hugged your waist.

Word count 1288
Unedited
IM FUCKING CRAZY EHEHEHHHEHEHGHEHEHEHEHEHERHHFIEBVAIEUBW I NEED REQUESTS PLEASEIM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS-KoKoX