˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊I want to lay|| RAN HITANI

!FLUFF/LIME/SCENARIO!

||BOTH YOU AND RAN SHARE AN APARTMENT ||

You laid there sprawled out on the couch holding your Nintendo playing Animal crossing (or whatever game you like). You and Ran have been living together for the past year. You both had been classmates in high-school, Ran was, and all ways had been attached to you in some way. Now you were attending a college in Yokohama not wanting to be too far from your home in Roppongi.

How did Ran end up living with you? Well, that's the thing you weren't too sure about. You had always hear rumors about him having some affiliation with the gang known as Tenjiku. You really were not sure because he had always been so sweet to you. Well, the last day of high school was definitely something to remember.

You were walking out of school for the last time "it's finally fucking over" you mumbled to yourself as you headed to the gates. "Wait please...y/n I need to talk to you..." Ran said out of breath he had been looking for you all throughout the school. He had all ways liked you but after confiding in his brother Rindou he had realized it was definitely something much more.

Ran had always been infatuated by you.

You had done something to him, the first day of school when he laid his eyes on you, it was as if you were Cupid and shot him through the heart. He knew he need you in his life. Everything about you drove him crazy your eyes, your hair he loved it all.

"Y/n I need to talk to you" he stated standing straight up. looking at you. "What now Ran." You said turning around looking at him. He cleared his throat "You're attending Yokohama University, correct?" He said questioning you "yes? Why?" You responded a bit confused why he wanted to know. "Great if you ever need and apartment, I have one for you" he said before winking at you. You let out a scoff
"Yeah sure" you said sarcastically.

At least you said it sarcastically at the time well things changed.

You ended up taking him up on his offer and he was not the bad of a roommate other then him coming home sometimes being covered in cuts and bruises.

But luckily tonight was not one of those nights it was a calm night. You could hear the shower water being turned off as the door opened and steam poured out. You didn't pay any attention to it though. Until you hear footsteps coming to the living room "Hey were all most out of shampoo" Ran said holding up a black bottle.

You looked up taking your eyes off of your game. Your eyes widened slowly tracing down seeing the male standing in front of you, he had a towel around his waist showing off his slim build. The water slowly rolling down his toned chest made him even hotter. You honestly hated to admit it but over the past couple of months you had begun to really fall for him. His two toned hair draped down on to his shoulders.

"Darling my eyes are up here" he said smirking at you, you brought your knees up swiftly turning you gaze back to game trying to hold you self-back from intensely blushing. Ran let out a low chuckle before walking away. He had returned in a gray pair of sweatpants to see you in the same position as before except you had seem more relaxed now.

"Y/nnnnn pay attention to me" Ran said as he plunged on to the couch his hair was still down which was how he left is durning the night. You didn't even spare him a glance still focused on your game. Ran let out a groan of annoyance. He crawled towards you little by little. "Y/nnnn please~ look at me~" he said in a sing song kind of voice. He was now in front if your thighs, he placed his hands on your knees, sliding his slender hands up and down your thighs, squeezing them. That got your attention your eyes flicked up looking at the lavender ones that were staring down at you.

"What Ran?" You said still unfazed placing your switch down next to you, he looked at you with a silly grin plastered on to his face. "Can I lay in between your thighs" Ran said "no." You said bluntly keeping eye contact with him. You really were tempted to say yes to him, it was like he had some sort of affect over you.

"I want to lay~"

he said seductively you finally gave in agreeing with a simple "ok fine" he just smiled as he spread your thighs with his hands turning around so his back could face you laying his head down pulling your thighs around him. He slipped his hand into his pocket taking out his phone taking a picture of both of you. "What was that for?" You questioned him " to show our kids duh" he said with a nonchalant tone. You stared blankly at the ceiling.

"What are you thinking about it now?" He said chuckling as you stayed quiet "maybe" you mumbled. "What was that darling?" Ran said teasing you. Ran flipped on to his stomach his face was directly in front of your clothed crotch. If he wanted to you were sure he would eat you alive. The male could definitely tell you were blushing. "Look at that you're blushing so much, with seeing this I would think that you like me..." he said making an assumption. You just kept quiet and looked away "maybe" you said barley in audible for him to hear. He pushed himself up on to his hands you were now trapped under him smirking down at you.

"You like me y/n~"

Turning your head once again looking away that's when you felt a hand under your chin making you look back into those captivating lavender eyes. "Do you like me darling do you like me~''

'Fuck it' you thought as you wrapped your arms around his neck "yes Ran do like you." You said smirking "i like you so much." you said as you looked at him. "Great to know you feel the same way my darling." He said softly pecking your cheek before snuggling his face into your chest.

You placed a hand on his hair running you fingers through it you could hear light rain slowly began to pour down over your apartment. You ended up falling asleep with Ran in your arms that night, and every night to come.

Word count: 1111
edited

Hope y'all enjoyed-KoKo X

WHY DID PEOPLE READ THIS NO NO NO-KoKo X