War on the Union

( It has been a month since the Destruction of Europe and the Revelation of the third-party armed force. They called themselves, Celestial Being. Currently, Trinity and  Optimus were having an argument with her government leaders and Fowler)

" You've all gone too far with this. Those cannons should never have been created in the first place. Innocent people died because of those things,  Cybertronian and Human alike." Said  Trinity. "The creation of those weapons is a violation of the agreement made between our two races.  Why was I not informed about their creation?" Said Optimus. " We need an edge against the enemy. Something that could help us in our struggle against the legion forces. We had no reason to inform you of their creation." Said one of the governors. " Those Cannons have traces of cybertronian technology in them. This is a clear and strict violation of our peace treaty." Said  Optimus. " We had no choice Prime. ( Looks at Trinity). However, what I want to know is this. ( Presses a button on the control panel to his left to his left which brings up a recording of Wolf Gundam's battle with 00 Zeta while they were both in their Trans-am state). This is a recording of the battle between Mrs. Darby and the pilot of the Gundam allied with Celestial Being. We know that it was Mrs. June in that black-and-white mobile suit because of this. ( Changes the video to June disembarking from the wolf gundam in the Dinamus hangar bay). Shows her exiting the gundam. Now,  is there something that you need to tell us about this?" Said  Fowler. 

" There is nothing to say about it. That red glow is even new to us. June was even surprised to see her gundam move that fast. Plus, even if we did know. I wouldn't be at liberty to tell you because of our treaty with them." Said Trinity as she pointed her left thumb at Optimus. " So you're saying that the only ones who may know about that red glow, is Celestial Being themselves?" Said one of the governors. " Hard to say for sure, If there is nothing else. We will be leaving.  No doubt the Legion's forces will attack soon. Though in all honesty,  I'm glad Celestial Being destroyed those cannons. At least they're doing a better job at trying to keep the peace. Threw their armed intervention. " Said Trinity as she and Optimus left the meeting room.

( Seven hours later in the realm of the primes) 

" Is there something you need Optimus, especially if you somehow brought my mother and Arcee in here with you? I don't know how you did that." Said Serena. " They are here because I have ave asked the primes to allow them to join our meeting and so they might come check on you." Said  Optimus. " Fare enough,  so what's up dad?" Asked  Causeway. " What was that red glow around your gundam and mine,  there was even that weird feeling I had felt within me" Said June. " So, you felt it to hu, well to answer your first question. The red glow is called the Trans-am System. It's a system that allows our gundams to move at a hyper rate of speed while also giving them a higher rate of fire." Said Serena.  

" That Explains why both your gundams were moving as fast as they did and how you were able to destroy the cannons the way you did." Said  Arcee. " As for the feeling. Well, I'm not quite sure about that one. I think it has something to do with this thing called a pure breed innovator. Superhuman-like beings with a higher reaction time and greater durability or something. The only way of knowing is if the person's eyes glow a bright orange like this. ( Closes her eyes and then focuses on the feeling before opening her eyes to reveal them glowing brightly orange with white lines in them). Something like this,  now you try." Said  Serena as June closed her eyes and then opened them to reveal that they had the same look as Serena's.

( Serena )