The Return to Earth

( It has been years since the end of the war between the Autobots and Decepticons. Since then. The planet known as Cybertron has been in a state of peace for three whole years. Cybertron had also gone into a peace/alliance treaty with the Planet Earth. Due to this,  Humans and  Cybertronions have been able to coexist together and live in harmony. Whether it's helping humans build ships that would allow them to traverse space or cybertronians participating in events like NASCAR or World Cup races. Currently, the members of Team Prime are on their way to pay a visit to their human allies who had done their part in helping to end the war)

" I can't wait to see the kids again. It's going to be fun getting the band back together." Said  Bulkhead. " I hear ya Bulk,  it will be good to see how Miko's doing. I bet she's probably an expert Wreaker by now ." Said Bulkhead. " I can't wait to see  Raf,  it'll be fun to hang out with him again like we did in the old days." Said  Bumblebee. " I bet that kid's an expert in all things Technological by now." Said Smokescreen. " I'll say, his skills with a computer even impressed Ratchet. " Said  Bumblebee as  Optimus walked over to them will a solid face. " Is something wrong Optimus?" Asked  Elita as she walked over to her love. " I am uncertain at this time. For now, let us go and introduce all of you to the humans who helped us restore our home." Said  Optimus as he, the rest of team Prime, and their new members, Elita One, Jazz, Sideswipe, and  Strongarm. Boarded their ship that would take them to Earth.

( Twenty hours later in the Earth's Atmosphere)

" ( Looks at the main screen of the ship which has Fowler's face on it). It is good to see you again Agent Fowler. To what do we oh this transmission? Asked  Optimus. " Just letting you know that  you are clear to land in the military facility where you housed a majority of your stuff before you all left for Cybertron Miko, Raf, and June are already waiting there for you." Said Fowler as he went to end the transmission but was stopped by Arcee. " Wait  Fowler,  what about Serena? I wanted to introduce my sisters to the one that helped me  get over my past and save Optimus." Asked Arcee. " That's better left for when you land. We can speak about it then." Said  Fowler as he ended the transmission. " ( Looks at Arcee who has a worried look on her face and then places her hand on Arcee's shoulder). Don't worry Arcee. I'm sure she's fine. If she can serve an Insecticon and then avoid Airachind while nearly blowing her up. I'm sure she's doing just fine." Said Elita as she nodded her head. " Thanks you guys. I guess we'll just have to wait and see." Said  Arcee.

( Once Team Prime's ship lands in the military base and all of Team Prime has disembarked from the ship)

" ( Smiles at all the members of Team Prime while also noticing some new faces). It's great to see you guys again. I hope the trip wasn't too boring. I see we even have some new faces. My name's  William Fowler, I was the human lesion for Optimus and his team here on earth." Said Fowler. "It's good to meet you sir.  My name is  Elita One, this is  Jazz, Strongarm, and Sideswipe. We'll be joining Optimus and his team on their future missions, and I hear that  Miko, Raf, and  Serena will be joining us." Said Elita. " Yes to Miko and Raf, but no to Serena. She's, shall we say out of contact. " Wjat like a mission or something?" Asked  Sideswipe. " More like, someone stopped by to take a look at our new toys and then talked to Serena about joining them. She thought about it and then left. Haven't heard from her since then and that was three years ago." Said  Fowler. " Wait so someone came by here, took a look around, and then left with Serena. Doesn't that seem strange Fowler?" Asked Arcee. " Believe me, it took me by surprise as well. The problem is when we went to look up the person that came by here. It's like she was a ghost or her files were very heavily protected. We couldn't even crack the firewall. Even Raf had tried to crack it,  but even he couldn't get through. The kid's been training himself to crack the toughest firewalls that he could find. So much so that we had him  build firewalls for the new ship that we have been developing with the help of the Cybertronians here on Earth." Said  Fowler.

" ( Looks at  Optimus). Thats why you had that look on your face while we were on our way here. You felt Serena's bond through the Key to Vector Sigma. Is she in danger?" Said Elita. " No, it is just that I felt a sudden shift in her heart. As if she had a sense of  Forboding." Said Optimus. " That means she learned about something dangerous.  ( Looks at  Fowlet). Do you guys have anything that may help? If Serena felt that way then something's coming." Said  Smokescreen. " We have been working on some man-made machines. Capable of fighting on the ground or in space. Raf helped design them after he and  Miko helped us build a ship meant for both Cybertroinians and humans. Follow me, their this way." Said  Fowler as he led the autobots to a different hangar.