Union's Own Gundams ( First Union Gundam changed)

( It has been four days since the battle at Cybertron. Since then, the Union has been assisting their cybertronian allies with reconstructing the cities that were destroyed during the battle. This also allowed those who stayed aboard the Dinumus the time they needed to recuperate from the battle. However, there were those like  Elita One and Optimus, who were using this time to think about what they had seen after the battle was over. Or rather, who they had seen. Before said person left the battle filed with her team. That was until  both the Dinumus and the Defiance had reached Earth and  Fowler had called a meeting)

" ( Walks into the meeting room and then goes to stand behind June and next to Optimus and Elita).  I'm assuming that this meeting is about what happened on Cybertron?" Asked  Arcee as  Fowler walked into the room with the Captiaons of both the Dinums and the Defiance. walking into the meeting room with him. " That is correct Arcee,  and if I could have everyone who wishes to sit. Please have a seat so that we can begin. ( Wait till everyone takes their seat and then presses a button and then turns to a main screen that comes down from the ceiling).  Now then Let us begin the meeting. ( Plays the video of the battle on Cybertron). As you can see here, the battle seemed to go in anyone's favor at first. Then, the enemy seemed to be pushing us back. I will give Optimus the floor to discuss his team's view on the battle." Said  Fowler as he looked at a podium made for Cybertronians where Optimus was standing.

" While  Fowler had the  Dinumus and Defiance battle the enemy ships. My team had split up to assist as many of our people as we could while also trying to defeat the Decepticons that had joined the Legion. Myself, Elita, Arcee, and Strongarm had moved to engage four of the decepticons. Bumblebee, Sideswipe, and Smokescreen had gone to save as many of our people as they could.  Ultra Magnus had led our Wreakers division into battle in trying to reach our air defenses but were held up by enemy forces. That was when they appeared. A band of mobile suits and Autobots that no one had seen in a while and had not heard from. ( Presse's a button on the podium as a video of the unknown mobile suits and autobots attacking the deceptions appears on the screen). Now I will allow each of my team to give their perspectives as to what had happened." Said  Optimus as he stepped away from the podium to let the rest of team Prime give their view on what happened.

"Thank you Optimus,  as for my team. We were engaged in a firefight with the decepticons designated as  Shatter, Flamewar, and Thunder Blast. At first, it seemed like the fight would go on forever. But then that's when it happened. one of the deception fliers named Slipstream. Had fired multiple missiles at us. At first, we had thought that it would be the end of us. That was until we heard the sound of a beam rifle being fired. We watched as every missile was shot down by a beam.  It was then that Arcee had noticed a figure with glowing green eyes.  That were staring at us from behind the fire. Both sides were surprised and shocked at what had happened. This however seemed to be what the mobile suit had wanted. For soon after,  two of the autobots that know had heard from. Took the distraction as a chance to attack the Decepticons. One of them attacked the deception named Overlord while the other attacked Slipstream." Said Elita. 

" After that, I watched as the unknown mobile suite decimated a majority of the Legion forces." Said Arcee as she pressed a button on the podium which showed a memory of what she had seen the unknown mobile suit do to the legion forces on the main screen. " While that was happening, my team was trying to take out as many Legion and deception forces as we could. We were then joined by another autobot that we had not heard from.  With her help, we were able to serve the battle in our sector." Said  Bumblebee as he played a recorded video of  Chromia helping him, Smokescreen, and Sideswipe take out the deception drones. " Finally, came the autobot that had come to assist us. A fellow member of the Wreckers that we had lost contact with after the war.  With her sniping at the enemy forces. It allowed us to get from behind cover and deal with the enemy that was in front of us." Said  Bulkhead as Optimus walked back toward the podium.