Gundam for June

( It has been a couple of weeks since the revelation revolving around Serena and The Creation of the Union's own Gundams. Since then,  Arcee and June have been contemplating how to handle what they have been told. While keeping to themselves)

" ( Sits on Arcee's lap while still thinking about what Optimus had told them and then looks at Arcee). What are we going to do Arcee? With what we now know. It feels like we may lose my daughter." Said June. " I swear to you June, we will do whatever we can to either get her back or at least talk to her and get her to help us." Said  Arcee as  Optimus and Elita walked into the room. " We would like the two of you to please follow us. ( Walks through the hallway with Elita, Arcee, and June following behind him). After the battle on Cybertron and after I learned about The gundam that had saved Elita and Arcee was in fact, Serena. I had asked Miko and Rafiel to construct this mobile suit for an occasion. Afterward, I inserted a strand of DNA from June. ( Turns to look at June) as they enter a hidden hangar bay where a black and white mobile suit is located with one other gundam next to it). The one in white and black with a purple core is your gundam June. The other two are Miko and  Rafiel. They requested that they help in speaking to Serena." Said  Optimus as  Miko, Rafiel, and the rest of team Prime walked into the room along with the captain of the Dinumus.

" Whatever and whenever we're about to do whatever it is you're planning Optimus sir. It has to be now. I hate to turn my back on my people but, There are those within the Union that are developing more powerful Flag mobile suits. The King's flag was moved to the base over in Europe. There has even been talk of a super weapon being built there." Said  Trinity. " ( Looks at  Miko and Rafiel. If you're helping us. Then who will be leading your squads?" Said  Arcee. " We combined both squads into one and have someone we trust to become a good leader commanding them. Reconnecting with Serena takes top priority. Now let me introduce you to your mobile suit codenamed Wolf." Said Miko as many lights began to shine on the Black and white mobile suit.

( Elita one)

( June's Gundam: Wolf Gundam)  

" Mine is this one over here,  I call it Gundam Wreacker

" Mine is this one over here,  I call it Gundam Wreacker." Said Miko as she pointed to a black, blue, and orange gundam. " I'll be on the Dinumus assisting with taking care of the ship and making sure that nothing goes wrong. Bumblebee and Jazz will be helping me. " Said Rafiel. The rest of team Prime will be with you guys in case the Legion sends out their deception friends." Said Rafiel. " Then I guess I better get started on learning how to pilot this thing hu. " Said June as Arcee helped her climb into the cockpit of the Wolf Gundam. " don't worry, since the Wolf is still plugged in. We can activate a virtual training simulator. This will allow you to get a better handle on the gundam while also allowing you and  Miko to work on your teamwork." Said  Rafiel as June sat in the wolf gundams pilot seat while  Miko did the same for the Wrecker. " Sounds good, let's get started." Said  June as both the wolf and the Wreckers cockpits closed.

( Miko's Gundam: Gundam Wrecker)