𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

Começar do início

After shaking her hair when she took of her helmet she was pleased to see her bangs aligned at last and her hair was now blonde. She wanted a change and after being told by Cora who worked in the diner that she looked like her mother she now needed to dye it.

Ignoring those around her all she wanted to do was see two people, do her lessons and leave. She didn't need a large group of friends who wouldn't even remember who she was when they left the school gates forever. However, she did sneak a glance to the best looking cars which were owned by the Cullens, Violet had no problem with them.

She'd only spoke to a few after they joined at Esther an odd time during the school semester. Edward was who she sat next to during English and when she was not paying attention, daydreaming out the window by the end of class all of her notes would have been done for her. In her books he was cool.

Jasper was someone who always seemed to be awkward around anyone except his family, he'd always stand straight with perfect posture. Sometimes they'd accidentally catch eyes and they shared a small smile but it would be more of a quick and polite grin rather than one of friendship.

Emmett was a large burly guy who had always wanted to be partnered up with her during gym, god knows why but they would talk quite a lot. They were both good at sports and video games which entertained each other whenever they shared the same lesson.

Rosalie was his girlfriend and she was fine Violet would say, they hadn't spoken only shared looks that weren't exactly rude or welcoming. She didn't know the girl enough to give an opinion about her other than she had the best car, a red convertible that made Violet drool.

Then there was Alice, she caught her smoking at the back of the bleachers during lesson and they began talking from then on. From what she could pick out she was the smallest and yet most lively in her family with a bright grin that never seemed to fade. She had a pixie cut adorned with copper hair that she wanted to run her fingers through, she wanted to see if it was as soft as it looked.

The Cullen would always ask her why she does what she does and Violet could never give her a straight answer, not even to this day.

Alice caught sight of the tattoo on her hand, not that it was impossible to not see and looked all suddenly looked all giddy. She asked if she had more and wanted to know when she could see them Violet just laughed and said you'd have to be with me to see them.

Alice could match her energy in a second and only responded quickly with then I can't wait.

However, she did notice there was something strangely magnetic yet odd with the Cullens each of them had the exact same golden eyes. Which you could blame on them being related except they were all adopted- she kept her comments to herself though and only wished half the school could do that.

From across the parking lot somehow she caught Emmett's gaze and the huge boy raised a misled arm in the air waving it madly as he grinned brightly at his friend. She did the same only shaking her wrist slightly and gave him a small smile which he took as a win and that was the only Cullen she greeted on her way in.

She was dressed in a simple white tank top with black parachute pants and her old tattered vans with a zip up hoodie in her hand. Violet got many looks for her tattoos but because she never cared for most people she just assumed they were in shock or disgust.

Yet, when girls stood staring at them as she walked past it would've suggested otherwise. All knew that Violet was gay when she was in tenth grade and was caught kissing Jessica Stanley another woman in her life who now hates her guts. She's been with countless people when smoke wasn't doing the trick she relied on people for pleasure but she seemed to be the giver, it didn't matter who it was she still didn't feel anything. They wanted a relationship and suggested it the next day after sex but all would get the same answer, "in your dreams."