Before James can do anything else he was throw back from Bella and landed near of the pilar James got up and glared at Edward who eyed Bella and then me, "don't worry Edward she knows who her other mates are" James said with a smirk on his face. "I was going to tell her when the time was ready James" Edward said as James chuckled at him, "oh come now Edward she was always going to find out" James said to him as Bella eyed him.

James eyed the Edward "you are trying to save both of them but now you know Violet will not be hurt by me but Bella on the other hand will dead one way or another" James said, James slowly moved to Edward "you faster then me but I'm stronger then you" James said before vamp speeding to him. I watched as Edward throw James back before I allowed myself running to Bella "Bella" I said before kneeing down to her as she slowly sat up, "I'm ok Violet" Bella said nut not long before that Edward was throw into the pilar next to us we gasped.

"Now Violet what did I say" James said as Edward got up before vamp speed into James throwing back of them into one of the pilar, "you little" James said before throwing Edward into a different pilar "you know you are a pain" James said walking past us. "Now what was I going to do again" he said before turning back to us "oh that's right" he said before walking to u, James grabbed my arm and pulling up to him "now I'm going to hurt you little future queen" James said.

he slowly moved my hand to him as Edward looked up at us to see James about to bite me before vamp speed over to me and throwing James away, "ugh you little" he said before hitting the wall "you shouldn't touch her James" Edward said before moving back to Bella. "fine then I won't touch her but" James said before vamp speed to Bella and I and biting Bella "Bella" I said as Edward hits James back and pushing her against the pilar, I felt something hit my waist I heard someone landed on the ground I turned my head a bit to see the Cullen's.

I moved my hand to my waist as Jasper speeded over to me "don't scary me again love" Jasper said before holding me to his chest, "I'm sorry" I said as he hugged me as Emmett grabbed James hard as Alice looked over at Bella. I moved my hand away from my waist only to see blood on my hand "love" Jasper said as he eyed the blood in my hand, "it's not from James" I said as Emmett held James who chuckled at us. "so you are the other mate to one of the kings" James said as Jasper looked at him "what are you saying" Jasper said, "Oh you don't know as well Edward" James said looking at Edward who was more worried about Bella then James at the moment.

"what is he talking about" Jasper said as Emmett took him away from us as Alice joins Emmett "I-" I started but cut herself off when the dizzying appeared, "love" Jasper said before looking down at me before I blacked out as Jasper called out. After hours I wake up in the hospital I looked around the room only to see Jasper reading a book, "Jasper" I said as he looked up at me "hello love you feeling ok" Jasper asked me "I'm fine now Jasper" I said.

After a few days of being in the hospital Jasper walked into my room again with better food then before, "come on let's eat before taking you home" Jasper said before giving me the food. I sighed after finishing eating the food before getting out of bed before changing into normal clothes that Jasper give to me, "Alright let's get you home" Alice said as she walked into the room "Alright" I said before slowly following Alice of the room and out of the hospital.

After a few days of resting Carlisle said I can walk around more then before I was sitting on the couch watching TV when Alice walked into the house, "Hey Violet you ready to go" Alice asked me as I turned to her "sure but why are you taking me to shop for Bella's dress" I asked her. "because your cousin doesn't care about her dress remember" she said as I giggled before slowly standing up and walking over to her, "you are funny Alice having someone who doesn't care about dresses is a good thing" I said. she sighed at me before shaking her head "Oh Carlisle want Bella to stay at the hospital for a while just to make sure" she said, "We need to talk about something as well" she added I eyed her before nodding my head.