𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖥𝖠𝖢𝖤

────────────────

────────────────☠︎︎🦋☠︎︎

────────────────
☠︎︎🦋☠︎︎

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐌 𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋

Violet Swan chose to live with her father in Forks rather than move with her slut of a mother after the divorce. For a time she hated Bella for choosing their mother over Charlie but the girl was young and easily influenced unlike her sister who was a year older than her.

𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄-𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄, 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒

Being the daughter of the chief of police you would have expected her to be the picture perfect child with a excellent attendance in school and someone who certainly didn't do or deal drugs. Violet didn't mean to disobey her dad but she always felt like something in her was missing and tried to fill the hole in her heart with smoke, leaving her stomach almost always barren.

𝐆𝐎𝐃'𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓
𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃

She had been caught smoking weed with the towns stoners round the block of a old house and Charlie was beyond furious. He was never the parent who 'laid down the law' so he just took her phone and banned her from going out until the end of the month. Before giving her phone back he made her promise that she wouldn't smoke weed and she agreed now she only did cigarettes.

𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄-𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄

Violet had to get better at hiding her shit but when you have a police officer for a father you have to get creative so, when desperate times called for desperate measures she kept her cigarettes in a drain on top of the roof. Some may have said she had a severe addiction feeling the need to risk her life just so she could feel as if she was finally breathing "fresh" air.