Helena closed her locker aggressively, "That's not true, you—"
Brittany suddenly appeared next to Isabel, "So, are we going to this fighting club thing or..." She asked looking at both, unaware of the last conversation.

Helena stared at both, "Wouldn't that be like social suici—". Brittany and Isabel abruptly grabbed each of her arms, dragging her away; because of their height differences, being the shortest of the three, it almost looked like her feet were off the floor.

 Brittany and Isabel abruptly grabbed each of her arms, dragging her away; because of their height differences, being the shortest of the three, it almost looked like her feet were off the floor

"No, you need this, god knows you need to vent and cope in a healthier way and learn self-defense against that weirdo of an ex you have," Isabel said, giving her a look while pinching her arm. Brittany nodded. Helena just scoffed, giving up.

_______________

3rd POV

Hazel felt sad, she had moved five steps back with Helena, it felt like none of her advances seemed to work, for at least to get to know her better or give her a little trust. She knew she wasn't perfect either, and her crush deserved better, but was she ready to give up on pursuing her?

She was kneeling against one of the mats, pretending to scribble something, even though her mind wasn't there.

PJ grabbed a stick and started thumping it against the floor. Hazel stood up quickly to stand beside her.

"Everybody shut the fuck up!" PJ screamed, staring at her, Hazel looked down.

"This isn't a little hung out," PJ said, walking across the gym and looking around, "It's not a sleepover or playtime." She said in a mocking tone. "There are some rules we need to establish, first, listen. Second, be on time. Except for Mr. G, you can come any time." She pointed at him, and he nodded.

"Club starts at 3:15, not 3:16 or 3:17. The doors close at 3:15," PJ said, trying to sound intimidating. "I don't care if you're like--" PJ started to rant.

The door of the gym opened, Hazel's eyes widened, and she gripped her notepad.

It was Helena, and behind her, Isabel and Brittany followed her. Josie turned around giving a double take to the door and then to Hazel, their eyes crossed, and she gave Hazel a smirk, she just looked away, she couldn't believe she actually came after lying to her.

Josie stared at PJ with a look, "My mom lives in a trailer, and she loves her boyfriend more than me. Shut up, okay, my dad left me, and I'm incredibly punctual--" PJ turned around to see the three girls who arrived.

"Uhm. Hey, guys. Come on in." PJ waved.

" PJ waved