Annalynne help!

We got back home already!

Amanda's POV

I finally got to Annalynne's room and told her what happened and asked her what I should do.

"Do what you think is best! I know that is bad advise but I can't make the choice for you! I know how much you love him because I love Luke as much as you love Michael. But if you think it's better for you to go to LA and restart a whole new life than that's your choice. I also won't know how hard it could be to have a long distant relationship. I'm just trying to say that this is your choice and I can't really help you out on this one, sorry hun!" Annalynne finished. She was totally right and it really sucks cause I don't think I can pick right now! "Amanda, are you alright? You have been standing there staring into space for like 2 minutes now." Annalynne said shaking my shoulder slightly.

"Well no, not really. I have to pretty much dump my boyfriend, best friend, and my whole world! How am I going to live with myself? Well no matter what I do I won't be able to live with myself!" I said staring at the ground.

"Wait. How won't you be able to live with yourself if y"ou don't breakup with him?"

"Because I know he will be here wanting just to have his girlfriend here and she won't be. I'm going to go talk to him, I'll see you later. Bye!" I waved to Annalynne and ran off to find Michael. I ran down the hall into the livingroom where Michael was watching tv. I walked over and sat next to him.

"Hey babe. Did you decide anything?" Michael asked.

"Um. Yeah I think so." I said not wanting to break up with him.

"Oh..um..ok...before you say your answer I need to tell you something." He says staring me in the eyes.

 "OK sure." Oh god he's going to make me want to be with him and then he's going to be lonely and I'm going to hate it so much! Michael took a deep breathe and then started.

"When I first layed eyes on you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I was threatened by you so I was a dumbass and decided to bully you. Then one day I was in the forest hoping that I could finish writing my song and BOOM you were there. That night was so weird I found out how bad I hurt you and I actually almost died I=until you saved me and cut me down and...I just really that you...and I just want us to be together!" Michael then started sobbing and I hugged him as tight as I possibly could.

"Michael calm down, it's ok I'm right here!" I said crying as well and practically holding Michael in my arms. "Michael look at me!" I pretty much yelled so he could actually hear me over his cries. He stopped crying and slowly lifted his head. "Ok to be honest I was going to break up with you. I only wanted to because I don't want you to be here in Sydney with your girlfriend in LA and you won't see her."

"Amanda I already told you once that I don't care I just want to be with you! Even if it means that you're that far away. I want to be with you and no one will ever change that! I love you Amanda!" I couldn't take it anymore. I smashed my lips into his and we made out for about a minute and then we pulled away so we could catch our breath.

"Hey Michael you do realize that I'm leaving for LA tomorrow night right?"

"WAIT WHAT?!?! "

"Yeah."

"Can we have goodbye sex?" Michael asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Michael are you serious?" I asked dying of laughter.

"Dead!" He said pulling up the stairs and into his room. Let's just say, we did somethings.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed! Love y'all!!

~Mandy :P