Where is she?

Annalynne's POV
"Hey Annalynne?" I heard the all to familiar voice behind me say. I jerk around to see Luke standing there.
"What do you want Luke?" I asked not wanting to deal with him.
"Can we talk?"
"I'm listening!" No shit I want to talk.
"As in like somewhere private."
"Ugh! Fine." THANK GOD!!! What is this going to mean? Then he grabbed my hand and walked out of the school. He turned around and looked straight into my eyes.
"Annalynne I'm so fucking sorry! I didn't know what I was doing! My brother Jack dared me to go to Graduation with Keira or he'll shave my head!" Luke was now balling.
"OMG Luke it's ok. I should have known that you didn't actually like her!" I ran over and hugged him as tight as possible. He pulled away and looked at me. Before he could do anything I grabbed his neck and pulled him towards me kissing him on the lips as passionately as possible. We then got ripped apart by a freaking out Michael.
"WHERE IS AMANDA?!?" Michael blared.
"Last I knew she was in the school, why?" I asked.
"I saw her walk outside and someone pulled her arm then she was gone! I haven't seen her since!" He says with tears forming in his eyes.
"Frak!" I say frustrated. Michael and Luke looked at me like I'm an idiot.
"What the fuck does frak mean?" Luke questioned.
"It's a nicer way of saying the f word. Obviously!" I said laughing. I turn around to look at Michael and he just gives us the not-the-time look. "Oh yeah right!" I said and ran to find my phone so I could call Amanda. I pushed her name and it started ringing.
Amanda's POV
"Please don't! You don't have to do any of this dad!" I was yelling with tears rushing down my face.
"Oh yes I do! You were a little bitch to me and then you run away. Your mother was so worried and you probably don't care!" He spoke spraying his spit on my face. I just sat there and hung my head down and started crying again. "Stop crying! You disgust me!" He screamed again. He looked at me and then out this evil look on his face. He put the knife down and just walked up to me. "This Is going to be fun." He said and then started talking off my dress. FUCK!
Annalynne's POV
"I tried to call her but she didn't answer." I said running over to Michael and Luke.
"I ran to her parents house and no one was there." Michael responded.
"We could go talk to Ash." Luke suggested. So we all went off to Ashton's house because he was already home from the party. We started running and when we got there we just ran right in. Automatically we wished we didn't! Right there on the couch sat Calum and Leonora making out.
"Oh god get a room!" Michael whined. Cal and Lili pulled away in milliseconds and their faces were bright red. Everyone started laughing their asses off. Before anyone could do anything else I ran up the stairs to find Ashton.
______________________________
Hey guys! It's been forever since I last updated but don't hate me. My plan is to try and update twice a week this summer so it will be better for everyone. Well love you guys! DEUCES!
~Mandy✌🏾