Why Do You Care

*Beep*
That was the last bell so I sprinted out of study hall and to my locker. I grabbed all my things and ran to Ashton's car before I ran into Michael. I hopped into the front seat and waited for Ashton and Annalynne to get out here. All of a sudden I see Ashton running out of the school with a horrifying look on his face.
"What's your problem?" I asked Ashton laughing because of his face.
"Annalynne and Luke are in there sucking eachothers faces off!" He said pointing to the school. I just start laughing and then look over to see Annalynne and Luke walking out of the school holding hands.
"Awwe look at them. They are so cute together!" I excitedly screeched. I watched them walk over to the car and get in.
"OMG YOU GUYS ARE TO CUTE!" I screamed as loud as possible.
"Shut up!" Annalynne whined as her cheeks started turning a bright red.
"Awe she's blushing." I announced and she just hid her face into Luke.
"Where to first?" Ashton asked us.
"I better go home because if I'm late home then everything's going to be worse. I'm already gonna get yelled at from this morning." I told Ash.
"Alright call me if you need anything!" Ashton told me as I walked out of his car.
"Will do!" I shouted to him. Then I walked into my house.
"There you are!" My dad walks over and grabs me by my hair and throws me to the couch.
"Leave me alone!" I scream. Then my mom walks in with a belt and whips me with it.
"Don't you ever tell your father to leave you alone! He can do what ever he wants with you!" She said slapping me across the face.
"I'm sorry, just please let me go!" I yelled.
"Not until we teach you a lesson!" Then my dad grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into the kitchen. When we got in their he threw me into the chair and grabbed a knife. He took it and sliced very lightly on my arm.
"STOP DONT DO THIS!! PLEASE!" I started pleading. Then my mom grabbed the liquor and poured it right where my dad just sliced.
"OWW!" I screamed. It felt as if someone was ripping my skin apart.
"That is for leaving this morning!" My dad yelled. Right before he could do anything else I shoved my mom off of me and sprinted up to my room. When I got in there I slammed my door and locked it. I then grabbed my backpack, my phone charger, some money and jumped out of my window and to the park. When I got there I went to the abandoned part and sat on the bench. I ripped my phone out and took off the case. I grabbed out my razor and put everything away. I griped it really hard and started slicing away. I cut 4 times then I hear someone shout something that I can't make out and the razor is flung out of my hands.
"What the fuck are you thinking?!?" A very similar voice shouted.
"That my life sucks and I deserve to die!!!!" I shouted back the mysterious person.
"No you don't Amanda!" The person said back. And then I made it out. The way he said my name I knew exactly who it was.....it was Michael Clifford! I didn't care if he just saved my life or not I was now just pissed!!
"Michael, why the fuck do you care if I die or not anyway!!" I yell.
"Because you don't deserve this!" He said calmly.
"Well you sure hell don't give a fuck at school when you shove me up against lockers and embarrass me in front of everyone!" I screamed.
"I'm so sorry Amanda!! I didn't think you took all that personally!" He responded calmly again.
"How the hell am I not supposed to take it personally Michael?" I asked.
"I don't I just didn't think you did."
"Your so fucking stupid Michael!!!"
"Ya know what here, cut herself some more! I try to help and you just yell at me and make me look like a bad person!" He screamed and handed me back my razor. I then took it and started cutting again. I did it 3 more times then got up and ran with Michael just standing there shocked. I sprinted to Ashton's and I knew I lost a lot of blood. I finally got there and I smashed through the door and up into Ashton's room. When ran in he was playing video games but stopped right away and stood up. I went right into his arms and started crying into his chest.
"What the heck happened to you Amanda" Ashton said wrapping his arms around me. I told him the whole story while he was bandaging my arms up.
"That fucking butch really told you that!" Ashton screamed.
"Yeah, but I guess it was my fault that I wasn't just excepting the fact that he was there to help me." I admitted.
"No! That's bullshit know matter what you said he should not have told you that!" Ashton yelled.
"Ashton calm dow-"
"No Amanda I will not!!" Then he stormed out of the room and out of the house. His mom then walked in and told me that she was supposed to finish my arms and that I was allowed to move in if I wanted to. But the only thing I was wondering is 'where was Ash!?!'
Ashton POV
I walk up to the house that I think is his and I knock on the door. I stood there for about 5 seconds and Michael opened the door.
"What the hell are you-" before he could finish I pushed him across the face.
"What the hell was that for!?!" He hollered.
"Why the fuck would you say that to Amanda?!?" I screamed.
"I don't know!" He said in a raspy tone. That's when I realized that he had puffy red eyes.
"Have you been crying?" I ask him.
"That doesn't fucking matter now does it!" He snapped back.
"Do you like Amanda?" I asked not caring that he just yelled at me.
"I don't know anymore but I have to finish chores so bye." And he shuts the door in my face. Now the only I want to do is go tell Amanda.
_______________________________
Hey guys! What's up? So this is the second part of my story. In this chapter I'm not telling you to self harm and abuse isn't good either so don't do it!! Well anyways you should go follow me on Twitter
@amanda_mhoran
Is my username!!!!
~Mandy😘