Thank god!

Michael's POV
Annalynne, Ashton, Luke, and I started sprinting to Amanda's old house. It was only 3 blocks away so we wouldn't have to go very far. I hope she's there! I miss her so fucking much and I shouldn't have over reacted that much about her leaving. I mean that's her dream! Everyone else is living up to theirs so she should be able to live out hers too. I hope she forgives me! I want to be by her side the whole time she's going through this process! I know for a fact that she will get famous because how can you not want to watch her videos? If people can like me that much they obviously be able to like her a lot!
"Michael where are you going?" I turned my head and saw that everyone had stopped running because we were at Amanda's ex house.
"Sorry I was just thinking." I explained and walked over to the rest of the group. "So who's going to knock?" I asked hoping the answer wasn't going to be me.
"I will. They actually know me and I think they like me." Ashton hesitated. I watched him as he slowly walked up to the door. He knocked and sat there waiting for someone to open the door. About 5 minutes that Amanda's mom opened the door, she looked horrible! Her eyes were bloodshot and had red all around them, her face was pale, and she was breathing heavy.
"Um, hi Ashton. W-why are you here?" She asked clearly knowing something.
"Hi. I came to find Amanda." Ash was speaking calm so he wouldn't piss her off. Right after he said that she started breaking down into tears.
"He took her even after I told him to leave her alone." She was balling.
"It's ok! Where is she?" Ashton said put his hand on her shoulder.
"At the old farm, you guys can use the car to get there." She said holding out her keys. "Go find my baby!" Aston grabbed the keys and we all hopped in the car and left.
Amanda's POV
I woke up and all the memories of last night came rushing into my mind. It made me sick that people would actually do this stuff to other people! I'm sitting chained up to a chair, completely naked, and really sore! I could seriously die right now!! My stomach and head hurts and that will tickle compared to what my dads probably going to do to me! My friends are never going to find me out in this abandoned place. Ashton was here a few times but he probably doesn't know that we still own it. Michael probably hates me now and I'm still madly in love with him! Ugh this fucking sucks!!!!
"AMANDA!!" I hear a voice scream and I knew it wasn't my dads. I start crying and get out:
"In hear!" Footsteps were heard and Annalynne appeared around the corner.
"OMG AMANDA! Are you ok?" She asked.
"I've been better." I moaned grabbing my head.
"Here." I look over and Annalynne threw me my clothes.
"Thanks!" I slowly stand up and put them on still in a lot of pain. "Who all came?" I asked.
"Well me obviously, Ashton, Luke, and Mikey."
"Michael came?" I asked surprised and happy.
"Well duh! He's in love with you Amanda!" She practically yelled at me. Before I could say anything I heard Michael scream Annalynne's name. Oh great here he comes!