Missed you

"OMG Amanda!" Everyone screamed running at me and formed one group hug.

"Hey guys. Missed you too!" I said tears running down my face.

"Hey, stop crying hun." Luke said laughing wiping away the tears. I looked up and laughed but I could see Michael getting aggravated out of the corner of my eye. Luke saw it to, he just gave me the go-get-him-tiger look and walked away. I just shook my head and walked over to Michael and stood right in front of him.

"Someone's jealous!" I said smirking at Michael.

"Um——-no——I'm—-not." Michael said his face turning a bright red. I couldn't control myself anymore and I stood on my tiptoes and kissed Michael. May I say his lips were definitely missed! Wait what am I doing? I immediately pulled away my face brighten up because he didn't kiss back and it was just awkward.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn-" And I was cut off by Michael kissing me back and my heart started to race and I couldn't breathe, for two reasons. One is because Michael Clifford is kissing me and I love him and two is because we have been kissing for a little while and I need oxygen. Right when I was about to pull away Michael did and had heavy breathes trying to get more oxygen through his body.

"So Amanda?" Michael said.

"Yes Mikey?"

"Will you go out with me? Please Amanda! I know you are going to UCLA and all but I want to be the only person that is aloud to kiss you and is right there for you every step of the way!"

"I don't know Michael. I want to date you but I don't want you to have to go through the pain of having your girlfriend on a different continent and not being able to see her everyday. It will also be harder for me to say goodbye to you, because it's already going to be hard enough. Anyway how will you know if I hook up with someone in LA while you are here in Sydney?" I finished watching Michael think of a good way to reply to my long rant. After about 10 seconds, he took a deep breathe and began:

"Amanda I don't care where you are! I will always love you and it won't change. I know we will Skype almost everyday and will for sure text the whole day everyday. I know it will be hard to say goodbye, it will be for me as well! Dating won't change how hard it will be to say goodbye because you will have the same feelings for me. Also I trust you Amanda! I know you won't date someone while you're there. I'm not that dumb!" Michael said finishing his answer.

"Michael why do you make stuff so hard?" I asked smiling. "I really want to day yes but there is something that is not in your head about this."

"What?"

"I'm moving to LA and I'm probably never going to come back. The only thing here is bad memories and my family. They both really suck and I have a whole new life waiting for me in LA." I finish trying to hold back tears. Dang I'm sure crying a lot today!

"NO! Amanda you're all wrong! We are here in Sydney Annalynne, Luke, Ashton, Calum, Leonora, and me. No matter what you say we will always be here for you." Michael yelled with tears running down his face. This is turning into a soap opera....I'm tellin ya! I just gave him a hug and walked away, trying to find Annalynne. I know I can talk to her about it and she'll know what to do.

_________________________________________________________________

 Hey babes! Sup? Well today was my last day of school which means I should be updating more often. Let's hope...fingers crossed. Well anyway anyone that's still actually reading this, thanks for sticking around! I really appreciate you reading and not leaving even though this book suckz butt! Anyway be looking forward to more updates!!! Love you guys! DUECES!!!!!!!

~Mandy :)