Squabble - Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"Well you need to get used to it since you got the roommate as you always wanted to have." spoke Jungwon on the other side of call listening to his bestfriends ranting about his new roommate from 10 mins.

"But not someone like him. I already hate him. How can he ignore me? I can't believe I was trying to be friendly with that fucker." said Sunoo making a fist in anger barely hitting his fist on his bed.

"Well forget about him. What about your boyfriend is he okay with the new roommate thing." asked jungwon concerned for Sunoo.

"What should I do? He seems angry and i can't do anything about this." sunoo spoke pouting and fidgeting his fingers on the hem of his shorts.

"Everything will be all right Sunoo. Don't think so much about him." said jungwon assuring Sunoo.

"Hmm.. well I'll study a little and then prepare for dinner. Will see you tomorrow in campus." Sunoo said hurriedly and Jungwon agreed declining the call.

The pink haired boy studied for an hour and did his assignments until it was 8 p.m.

"Seems like I'll be having a headache due to lack of sleep." Sunoo is going through the university students problem not having much sleep and lots of studies exhausts him sometimes though he can't help it but go on with that same boring life.

_______

He came out and looked next door, the room which is surprisingly closed.

"Is he out?" spoke Sunoo while walking straight inside the kitchen.

He picked up the pan but a sudden loud music entered his ear startling him and the pan slipped out of his hand falling on his left feet hurting him badly.

Sunoo sat down in pain holding onto his feet massaging the area where he is hurt with his face hidden on his knees.

"Fuck my feet hurts." he said standing up and picked up the pan keeping it back on counter.

Sunoo walked upto Sunghoon's room limping on his way, he knocked on the door that was obviously ignored by the older since the loud electric guitar music was playing in a small bookshelf speaker almost tearing youngers eardrums.

He was surprised how Sunghoon ain't feeling dizzy at all due to loud music piercing his brains and his sound system.

Sunoo knocked and knocked but was ignored completely. He was annoyed and furious at older for ignoring him and acting like he is the only one staying in this apartment.

"You shouldn't have ignored me. I'll show you what I can do." said Sunoo with his arms crossed staring at his door he walked back to his room opening the door of his washroom.

"I'll make you pay for startling me and ignoring me." spoke Sunoo to himself filling the bucket of water.

Sunghoon was busy listening to music ignoring the banging sound which he can actually listen but ignored completely as he likes to see people suffer cause of his behaviour.

He smirked scrolling down his phone chewing on his gum while watching pics here and there on the screen until his eyes again landed on his door.

Again a bang sound was made. He smirked widely but soon his smirk disappeared and a frown took over his expression.

"Yaa!! What are you doing?" Sunghoon shouted from inside upon seeing water filling inside his room wetting the floor and mattress of his room that he fixed today.

He ran upto the door opening it widely and unplucked the wire of speaker Sunghoon faced Sunoo in rage.

"I already gave you the warning." said Sunoo with his arms crossed and the water bucket hanging between his fingers hiding behind his back.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" Sunghoon growled at Sunoo in rage.

"AND HOW DARE YOU TO PLAY THE MUSIC SO LOUD. YOU DON'T LIVE ALONE!!!" Sunoo shouted back throwing the bucket on the floor in anger.

"It's my room and my things are inside I can do whatever I want." spoke Sunghoon walking upto Sunoo but his feet slipped and he fell on his butt wetting his lower half and hurting his back.

"Pfft...You deserve it for not listening to me." said sunoo laughing at the figure who is massaging his butt in pain.

Well same thing happened with Sunoo cause of Sunghoon where he was massaging his feet in pain. Now here Sunghoon goes through the same. Tit for tat according to Sunoo.

"Stop laughing!!." Even though he is in the floor his attitude is still the same towards pink haired boy who is trying to not laugh by keeping his palm over his lips staring at Sunghoon's face.

"Whatever." said Sunoo walking back to his room with his bucket keeping it back on its place.

"I won't let you live so peacefully pinky, you messed with the wrong person." he said standing up carefully staring at the door next to his own that is closed.

Sunghoon went inside and cleaned the floor meanwhile Sunoo came out after half an hour to prepare some ramyeon for himself since he doesn't want to get bothered by preparing whole meal as his mood is already ruined by older.

Sunoo was stirring the noddles with help of chopsticks waiting for the ramyeon to be prepared with his hands on his hips and other preparing noodles.

He heard the sound of doorbell and went to the gate opening it with little confusion. It was food delivery and the money was already paid.

"I didn't ordered something." he said taking the package inside the kitchen.

"It's mine." Sunghoon growled snatching back his food package from Sunoo's hand.

Sunoo clenched his fist and gritted his teeth in anger.

"What the fuck is your problem?" the smaller one shouted at him.

"You. You are my problem. Don't fucking touch my things." said older pointing his finger at the smaller figure standing infront of him who have the same amount of hate that Sunghoon have for him.

"Don't tell me what to do. I'll do whatever I want. It's not your property." said younger between his teeth slapping back Sunghoon's hand.

The black haired older male scoffed at the younger keeping his free hand on his now changed different gray lower, he bended down to Sunoo's level and spoke.

"Dare to even touch the door of my room babyboy. I'll make sure you face the hell inside these 4 walls." he warned in his low hoarse tone that can send shivers to anyone's nerves.

Sunoo got little goosebumps but he stood on his ground nervously, no one had ever treated him like that or even talked to him like that it's not like he was scared but more like he wasn't someone to back off this soon.

"We will see that Mr. Fucker and I'm not your babyboy, don't you dare to call me that again." said Sunoo angrily picking up his ramyeon and walked inside his room totally shocking the older who stood on the same level trying to process what just pink haired male said to him.

Sunghoon banged on Sunoo's door in rage and kicked on it with his feet before going back to his room but didn't forgot to give a warning to younger that if he broke the rule he won't back off from his words.

Sunoo sat at the edge of his bed with ramyeon on the study table next to his bed. He wriggled on the bed laying on his stomach hitting at the mattress with his little fist screaming on his pillow which muffled his screams.

"I swear I'll make him pay everytime he talks to me rudely." spoke Sunoo immediately sitting up and filling his mouth with ramyeon chewing on it in total rage with small huff and puff sounds coming out of his lips and nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for dry ending. The next chapter is already written. I want to see how you guys are reacting and then I'll upload the next chapter.

Keep voting and commenting. I'll bring better chapters I swear.