"You all picked the wrong side to cheer on. Looks like Alix isn't even showing up! Probably too chicken to race an extreme athlete like me." Kim crosses his arms.

"Spoke too soon, Kim." Alix skates over to him as everyone cheers her on, "Your ridiculous bets are over. I'm gonna leave you in the dust, meathead!"

"You're no match for me. My neck is bigger than your thigh."

Alya laughs, "Is that a good thing?"

Marinette laughs as well, a weird grin on her face.

Max pushes Kim and Alix away from each other and pushes up his glasses, "Let's review the official rules. Two laps around the fountains; approximately 500 yards. The first one over the line's declared the victor! If Kim triumphs, Alix will relinquish her rollerblades to him. If Alix triumphs, Kim will be prohibited from making another dare for the rest of the school year."

"We're through with all of those stupid dares!"

"Uh-huh, that's right!"

"No more dares!"

Juleka, Ivan, and Nathaniel cheer.

"On your marks, get set..."

"Hold up!" Alix stops him as Kim falls to the floor, the students laughing.

"Forfeiting already?" the boy asks as the skater girl skates over to Alya, handing her something.

"Hold on to this for me, will you, Alya? I don't wanna drop it during the race."

Alya looks at her hand to see a silver watch, "Hold on girl, I can't! I gotta..."

"Guard it with your life. It's a family heirloom!" Alix skates back over to Kim and Max.

"But..."

"I'll hold onto the watch, Alya." Amber holds her hand out.

"Thanks, girl!" Alya gives her the watch.

"On your marks, get set...GO!" Max throws his hands down as Alix and Kim start to race, the former skating while the latter runs.

Marinette accidentally bumps into Amber, knocking her down.

Before the brunette could hit the floor, an arm wrapped around her waist as a hand held onto her right hand, the hand that held the watch. She opens her eyes to see Adrien.

"Need any help?" he pulls her up.

"Uh, sure! Thank you, Adrien!" Amber hands him the watch, the blonde smiling.

Ryder smirks to himself, lightly nudging his best friend as everyone cheers, Alix and Kim speeding past them.

"Last lap!" Max calls out.

"Good job, man." Ryder smiles.

Adrien chuckles to himself before Chloé snatches the watch away from him.

"Adrikins, whatcha got there? Some super old case or something?"

"Careful, it's Alix's!"