1| ♢ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 ♢

• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐦,𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡,𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛...

• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐦,𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡,𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 •

~ 𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒋 𝑹𝒂𝒈𝒉𝒖𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊

I still remember that day. Ten years ago As I stood there, time seemed to freeze, and the weight of the world bore down on me. Each breath felt heavy, burdened by the reality I wasn't ready to accept. My fists clenched tightly, desperately trying to hold myself together amidst the collective sorrow that filled the room. The sound of muffled sobs and sniffles echoed, a symphony of pain and loss. Tears mingled with the droplets of water that fell upon me, disguising my grief. I lowered my gaze to his lifeless body, adorned with a white cloth and delicate flowers. My brothers huddled on the floor, their cries a testament to the anguish we all shared.

In that moment, it felt injustice for them to endure such pain at such a young age.

Numbness washed over me as I beheld my father's cold, pale form, struggling to grasp the reality of his absence. I yearned for him to awaken, to envelop my brother in his familiar embrace, and scold me for not taking care of them in his absence. I clung to the belief that he would miraculously awaken. But he didn't get just lay there lifeless.

With a heavy heart, I approached his lifeless body, making my way towards the pyre. Gently, I touched his cheeks and covered his face with the white cloth. "Bhai," my younger brother's muffled sobs filled the air, his spirit shattered, his eyes devoid of light.

The priest chanted sacred mantras, and I followed, circling the pyre seven times.

Rivaan my younger brother, cried out, "Bhai, please!" My heart clenched at his plea.

Shivaansh spoke up, his voice barely audible, "Please wait."

" Dad please tell him please tell him that she is coming , Dad get up. Get up for us please" Rivaan cried holding on my father's hand. Tears streamed down

In a distant, empty, and cold tone, I responded, "She is not going to come." The whispers filled the air as people discussed the absence of our mother.

"Bhai, she must be on her way. Please, please wait," Shivaansh pleaded, looking at me with hope in his eyes.

"We have already waited for more than an hour. She won't return, she never will," I said, tears streaming down my face. As I performed the rituals, I could feel the pain of his body being set alight. The cries and sobs grew older, and Shivaansh held onto Rivaan