𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-34

Start from the beginning

"Secret? What secret?" She furrowed her brows in confusion.

"The one you said just before."

She smiled brightly in happiness and cupped his face with her little hands. "About loving me?" She asked and giggled infront of his face.

"I'm talking about being killed you dumbo" He angrily spoke and she got more confused.

"Is that a secret? I thought everyone knew about it"

He furrowed his brows and focused himself into thinking. "What are you trying to say?" He asked while she just smiled it off.

"I thought only I was dumb, but it turned out that Mr Scary is more dumber."

The room was filled with pure silence for seconds before she thought to speak again.

"Since you are my soulmate, you won't be able to leave without me and if I get killed then there's no obviously reason for you to stay alive. Isn't it?"

He was completely done by now with her. As soon as he released an annoyed sigh, he stood up and started dressing himself.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes, I'm thinking about going to the mortal world and see who the fuck gave birth to an elf with no powers"

"Who elf?"

"Who can be tiny, annoying and mischievous except you" He forced a smile towards her while she furrowed her brows.

"I'm a fairy, not an elf."

"Yeah, next time I'll be swinging you in the air like a fairy" With that he left for his work.

"Weird" She pouted her lips and slept down at the bed, covering her body with the duvet and started snoring.

In morning

Yn made loud footsteps sounds before kicking away the library door. The guard looked at the tiny figure walking like a queen towards the library and raised their brows.

As soon as she stepped inside the library, her first attention went towards the librarian who was peacefully eating few foods.

She folded her arms over her waist and walked towards him with anger all over her face, but still trying to maintain her queen walk.

He rolled his eyes at her and threw the beans to his mouth. Soon her body reached the counter and she harshly hit on the table, trying to show her furiousness.

"Are you mad or forgot to pay your respect to the senior?"

"Respect? I'd rather die than respecting an immortal like you who tortures their junior" She widened her eyes at him in anger and held the book tightly on her hand.

He stood up from the chair and looked at her from head to toe. "You little bitch" He raised his hands to hit on her but before his hands would fall on her cheeks, she gave him her whole strength punch at his face.

He was thrown back and he held on his jaw, looking at the angry figure right infront of him, terrified of the fact that she changed within a night.

She began taking steps towards him and he continuously backed away scared.

"Mr Scary only sees my mistake, when the biggest mistake that happened yesterday was from you"

She began walking towards him like a angry wolf, seeking revenge from her hunter.

"If only you wouldn't have slept that time, then I wouldn't be able to take away the keys and open the door, neither would I have read that forbidden thing"