𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

Eren sighed as he detransformed. He had saved
Humanity, finally, will he be considered a hero? Or will he still be a monster to everyone...

He looked around, the boulder in the wall. He was getting unsteady, but by the help of both Armin and Mikasa, they led him out of peoples sight and back to HQ where
They were supposed to go after the operation.

Eren noticed a cut on Mikasa's cheek.

"What happened there?" Asked Eren,

Mikasa looked at him, and Eren pointed to where he meant, Mikasa touched it and realized,

"Oh–" she looked over at Armin, who looked right back at her.

"Just a cut." Mikasa smiled.

"Are you sure?" Eren asks.

"Yeah, dont worry," said Mikasa with a reassuring smile.

"Okay," Eren smiled back, and the three headed to the specific place where they should report to.

The three arrived, guiding Eren but Eren tried to break free, saying he didnt need help but the two refused to give in as Eren sighed in defeat and let them help him along the way.

They opened the door and the two let go of Eren, Eren looked up and noticed he was in a office room, Hanji's office to be exact,

Levi sat in Hanji's chair as Hanji stood next to him, beaming at Eren. Mikasa and Armin sat on a couch on the side of the room and watched intently at the small staring contest made by Hanji and Eren.

"Well," Levi's voice sounded in both of their ears which interupted their contest and both blinked then looked at Levi.

"Have you done it?" Levi asks Eren directly.

"Yes, Captain," Eren replied respectfully.

"Correctly?" Levi asks almost automatically.

"Yes."
"Sure?"
"Yes, sir."

Levi took a deep breath.

"Then why did i receive an alert of the cadets that were in Mikasa's group that you were out of control?" Levi asks dully and coldly.

Eren looked surprised and confused.

"See the cut on Mikasa's cheek? You made that." Said levi harshly.

Eren was now completely surprised, he couldnt remember it but Mikasa's cut says the evidence, Mikasa hid her cut with her hair and looked guiltily at Eren.

"Sir—" Armin started but Captain cut him off.

"Shut up, i want to hear it truthfully from Eren." Levi glared at Armin and Armin kept his mouth shut.

"I—i... i dont remember, sir." Eren mumbled, he looked at Hanji to see if it was true— sure enough, they're expression was of pure seriousness and... pity—?

Eren put that aside and thought hard of what captain had said, but couldnt remember a thing.

"What? Having trouble?" Levi says, his tone getting angrier by the minute.

Hanji noticed.

"Now, Now, Levi, calm down! It was probably an
Accident!—"

"It didnt sound like an accident when the soldier reported it to me, Explaining how." Levi added.

"Still, maybe he just lost control, its fine." Hanji smiled.

"Now, Lets drop this topic and Levi, you can escort Eren to his room, in the dungeon." Said Hanji as they watched Levi get up from the chair and snatch Eren's arm, dragging him out the door.

They turned to Mikasa and Armin.

"You two can go to bed, its half past nine." Hanji says as they sat on the chair and watched them leave in the opposite direction.

.
.
.
.
.