Returning part 1

There was a man who kneeled at the humongous door of Villars with guns pointing at his head, although the body was in a submissive pose when one looked closely there was a beastly lunacy in those dark irises. Mafia boss Edgar wanted to kill Declan with his own hands but even before such a circumstance could occur the monster had walked into the lair of Villar himself.

"Where is my child?" The question was answered by a sharp blow to the face making blood pool down the head of the man who glared at the guards before his eyes looked beyond them and saw Mikhail coming towards him along with Edgar but before they could open their mouths, Declan threw a stack of papers at their feet.

"Fucking idiotic bastard, instead of searching for your son and rescuing him-" Another hit to his face made the speech halt, Mikhail did not ask the guards the stop yet the mention of their young master and a possibility of him being alive made the soldiers more alert than before. While others reacted to the situation, the devil himself bent and picked up the thrown document and flipped it over.

"Where is Seir? He is alive..." At that moment the dark eyes were so furious that people trembled all over yet Declan smiled slowly with bloodied teeth showing.

"Dylan Sylvester who betrayed his clan and tried to kill his own sister might have known that you were an idiot so to run away safely from Dante Sylvester, my father-in-law, he took away your son and fabricated pieces of evidence which showed that I was the culprit.

It presented him a great opportunity to make my father-in-law choose between the life of his granddaughter and killing him after confirming his heinous deeds.

Your son was rescued and is safe by my side" The silence was deafening and Mikhail's eyes were thundering with rage yet relief. Edgar gritted his teeth before slowly enunciating each word darkly.

"You mean to say the information we had was fabricated or.....one of our closest aides is a traitor."

"I just meant to say that you all are stupid! I saved your son because without him I would not have my daughter, but I will personally deliver him to the doors of heaven if I did not see my child now!"

"Rue" After so many insults the soldiers were afraid if this man had any wish to live but Mikhail instead did not get angry but rather replied calmly.

"What?"

"Her name is Rue."

Crazy

This person was a complete monster.

He brought her here to kill her but she was left alive, not only that but she was also given a name?

Mikhail did not care if there was a traitor in his own family, did not care if he was insulted, he was instead glad that his son was alive. Seir's life was more important than him being correct.

He was joyous that he was deceived and his son was not killed.

And most happy that he did not hurt Rue. He was glad that she was not his enemy, that child could never be cross with him.

"As soon as I have my son, you will have Rue back." The last words were uttered with some difficulty, and at the same moment, various cars entered the premises of Villar castle.

Sylvesters were here.

Dante came out from his Benz with a child who had fainted and Mikhail rushed forward to take hold of him. Seir was just two this year and in such a small life he had to feel so much pain and fear, till he was alive Dylan shall be not left to live.

"Give me my granddaughter now." There were so many questions that had to be asked and so much to be discovered but at this moment he just wanted to have that child who resembled Sylvia in his hold.

Edgar who was occupied by Seir nodded and raised his hand to ask a soldier to bring that child in the front before Mikhail clutched his soon and replied indifferently.

"I will bring Rue to you."

Again that name

Why was he so incessant?

It was awkward because the circumstances did not allow Edgar an opportunity to invite Dante and his son-in-law, and Mikhail had gone inside for more than fifteen minutes now.

"Edgar is your son going back on his word?! Is he not going to return Rue back?" Mikhail who had rushed to put his son to the infirmary was now playing with the prettily laughing Rue, when he looked at the commotion from his office window, he could not help but grit his teeth.

"Impatient bastards"