HER CHOODA

"Really?", She asked. "Mayur Sharma will never lie not atleast with his beautiful wife", I said and Winked at her. She giggled. Her giggles are making my day happier.

"Thank you", she said.

"Don't yaar you may feel tired thanking me as I won't stop complimenting you from now", I said.

(This is called flirting. Right readers?)

Knowing that she don't have any reply for my stupid talks I continued speaking.

"Well let's go to dinning hall I will talk about you being a doctor to everyone. So that you can join in our Hospital", I said and she nodded her head. We both left downstairs.

 We both left downstairs

HIS OUTFIT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author's pov

"Dad Krisha is a Neurologist. She wants to work in our Hospital", Mayur said once they started having their breakfast. Everyone were shocked after knowing that their daughter-in-law is a doctor.

"Krisha, beta tum doctor ho?", Dadi ma asked while krisha nodded nervously.

(Krisha you are a doctor?)

"Wow this is really very astonishing. Seriously we never expected our daughter-in-law will come out as a doctor", Mayur 's mom exclaimed in joy.

"True, Krisha beta you can join in our Hospital whenever you want", Mayur 's dad said.

"Papa I will join as a junior Doctor from next Monday till then I will gather my certificates from my parents home", Krisha said completely overwhelmed by her in-laws supportive nature.

All agreed while Mayur felt very proud to have a family like this.

"Beta when will you go to your home? Mayur will drop you", Mayur 's Dad asked.

"Whenever he is free", Krisha said softly while looking at her husband who is already looking at her with admiration.

"We will leave tomorrow morning", Mayur said and she smiled at him.

"Mayur do you have any emergency surgeries today?", Dadi asked.

"Just one dadi ma. Kyun aapko kuch kaam hai kya hamare sath?", Mayur asked after informing her.

(Do you have any work with me granny?)

"No beta. But don't you think that you should take Krisha somewhere out? ", Dadi said. Mayur thought for a second and looked at Krisha who is looking down not involving herself in this matter.

"Don't worry dadi I will take her for shopping after coming back", Mayur said.

After completing breakfast Mayur bid bye to everyone and eyes krisha to follow him.

Running behind him they both stopped near main gate. Turning towards her he held her by circling his arms around her waist and pulled her close to his chest.

She is shocked at his sudden action.

"Aap kya kar rahe hai?", She asked while blushing and looking down.

(What are you doing?)

"Be ready at six. I will pick you up and we will leave for shopping. Okay?", Mayur asked her after informing about timings.

"It's not required if you are busy", She said innocently making him fall for her.

"I am not at all busy. I will definitely make some time for my wife. So, don't worry and be ready", He said.

"Okay", She said. He left her not before pecking her forehead. Bidding bye to her, he left to Hospital for treating his patients whose life is very precious for him.

Hope you guys Liked the Chapter.

Double update it is //

Romantic Mayur seems good right?

^ Please do vote, Comments and share.