Jungkook was extremely devastated to see his broken state but when the next morning he yelled at him, made him stunned. The way he shamed him in front of his brothers and the way he slapped him. He was shocked to the core but somehow he felt content.

Content that he's crying and letting out his anger. But when Namjoon decided that he's not going to stay with him. His anger boiled and all the reasoning left him.

At that moment he felt it. He can't let him go! He didn't know what old Jungkook was like towards his Taehyung but this had done so wrong to his kitten.

He wanted to apologize and ask for forgiveness. He wanted to redeem his doings, but they are taking away that one chance from him. No! He can't let them take him was his only thought but what can he do when he himself didn't want to stay.

His honey colored beautiful orbs were shining like jewels draped in tears. Tae eyes made him freeze on the spot.

He saw it then, his love and hope towards the old Jungkook breaking. And it felt like someone snatched the floor from under his feet.

He broke him!

'You lost a gem!' Jimin's words rang in his mind loud and clear.

At that moment he felt it for the very first time.

Fear!

Fear from his own self. What if his memory comes back? What then? How will he be able to answer the old Jungkook who fucking breath for this boy. How he'll be able to stay sane knowing that a part of him did such torture on that poor soul. Who did nothing wrong except of loving him.

What will he do then?

He not only broke his wife but also the old Jungkook. He destroyed them!

Jungkook was unable to be at peace that whole night. The first thing he did was to go to the office first thing in the morning as he knows Namjoon and Jimin will be there as there's a meeting. He's no stupid to think that Jimin would've taken Taehyung to the Mansion. He would've probably kept him at a place, he isn't aware of, so he didn't bother to waste time at the Mansion.

In office, they both were there as predicted, giving him deathly glares. Jungkook oddly enough felt proud and content towards them. They are saving Taehyung from him. They care for the old Jungkook, and yet he himself didn't care about his old self. They're protecting him like he's their own brother and it somehow made him realized that he's loved by his whole damn family.

If he knows better, then he knew he got off safely from his brothers hand, because if he wasn't their hyung or their blood. They surely would've beaten him to death.

As soon as the meeting got over. Jungkook asked them to stay, and they both obliged with clenched jaw and angry fists. Impressive!

"I need to tell you guys something." Jungkook spoke but when he got no answer he simply spoke telling them about the letter he received in his car. He kept the things straight that whoever the person is, wants Taehyung and there identity is skull. He didn't elaborate the ridiculous things mentioned in the letter.

The information made both the men tensed. Jungkook inquired about all the things that happened in the phase that he lost the memory.

Both Namjoon and Jimin told him everything professionally from fire at his house to him gone to save Namjoon and then killing of Choi minho. There was more to the story which only Old Jungkook knew.

They both left hurriedly and Jungkook knew where they were heading. He knew they went to warn Taehyung not to leave the place where he's at cause of the information they just got.