• SIX •

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 24.10.2023

****

Sanskar rushed into Laksh's college worried. He saw Laksh standing outside Principal's cabin with wounds on his face and hands. Ragini is standing beside him. Laksh saw Sanskar coming there and immediately looked down. Sanskar moved inside not even talking to Laksh. Laksh also followed him.

"Good evening sir!" Sanskar wished the Principal.

Principal nodded. He looked behind Sanskar i.e. at Laksh and glared him.

"Sir you asked me to come as soon as possible?" Sanskar asked.

"Sanskar you were one of the best students both academically and by behaviour. I have always adored you for what you are. I thought Laksh to be same as he is your brother. But he... He totally disappointed me. He picked up a fight and broke one of the students jaw. His parents want to lodge complaint against Laksh. But I, convinced them saying his life would be at stake, just because I know he is your brother." Principal spoke angrily glaring at Laksh.

Laksh is just looking down. Sanskar turned a little and looked at Laksh who is just looking down. Sanskar turned towards Principal again and spoke.

"I am sorry on behalf of him sir. I will take care of it." Sanskar spoke apologetically.

"I hope you would take care!" Principal said nodding.

Sanskar moved out and Laksh followed him silently. As they came out they saw Dev standing with Ragini who is looking down too. Dev is trying to ask her what happened but she is just looking down not speaking anything.

Dev looked at them and his eyes widened seeing Laksh like that.

"Lucky!" he called him concerned moving close to him.

"What happened? How did you get hurt? Ragu called me for this only? Who the hell did like this to you? Speak up!" Dev asked with anger, worry and tension.

"Let us go home!" Sanskar said angrily glaring at Laksh not bothering to give any answers to Dev.

Laksh gave a look to Dev and Ragini and followed Sanskar silently. Dev looked frustrated. Ragini called him and asked him to come to college as soon as possible saying it's emergency. But once he came Ragini spoke nothing. He looked at Ragini who is standing there silently. He softly held her hand and moved outside the college. He made her sit in the car, passed her the water bottle which she denied while he drove off to his home thinking to speak to Ragini at home.

Here Sanskar held Laksh's hand and made him sit on the couch in the hall.

"Laksh baba!" Kamala Kaki called concerned and rushed towards Laksh.