• TWO •

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 01.07.2023

****

"Hello Miss. Annoying!" Laksh said entering into Ragini's room.

Ragini is getting ready when she heard him. She turned and glared him but her eyes had that shine as soon as she saw him. He chuckled and hugged her tight.

"Idiot!" She commented but hugged him back smiling.

"Two minutes we will leave!" Ragini said grabbing her lipstick.

"Wait!" Laksh pulled the lipstick from her hand.

"You put lots of lipstick yaar. A little looks more good on you!" he says and he himself applies to her.

Ragini kept staring at him lovingly.

"Take this tissue, put it between your lips and remove a little of lipstick!" he said passing the tissue to her.

She just did as he said.

"Perfect! Let's go!" He said holding her hand.

Ragini kept staring the way he is holding her hand. Laksh suddenly stopped.

"Where are your car keys? I don't have my car." He spoke turning to her.

She immediately looks at him and nods. She goes to her desk and gets her car keys.

"Why didn't you have a car? And how did you come then?" she asked as they walked out of the house.

"I came from office. You know I don't take car to office. And also bhayya's car was sent home since ma had some get together. I came through cab." He said as he took the driving seat.

Ragini nodded.

"We should get a saree to Kusum di. Also we have to plan something. I totally forgot about her birthday due to these exams." Laksh said as they entered the shopping mall.

"Arey haan! Even I forgot about it. Let's plan something for di." Ragini spoke.

Laksh nodded. Both of them got busy in shopping.

Kusum is working with whole concentration when she heard knock on her door. She asked the person to come in without looking above.

"Kusum ma'am you got a parcel!" said the peon of the office passing the parcel to her.

Kusum doesn't need to ask from whom it is. She knows. She took it and the peon left. She looked at the cleanly wrapped gift which had only the 'To' address. She caressed it lovingly. She then kept it in her bag carefully.