Vihaan opened the door for Aaravi making her smile as she sat on the backseat and then Vihaan joined her in the backseat while Abhimanyu sat beside Ryan in the passenger seat.

"What did the doctor say?" Ryan asked while driving toward Agnihotri House.

"Nothing just about her health and food and all. Let's talk after it once we reach home," Ryan nodded, then looked at Aaravi through the mirror and smiled seeing her and Vihaan laughing at something while he was telling her something.

Soon they entered the Agnihotri house and their car stopped on the porch. Aaravi comes out and smiles nervously seeing her whole family present in the living hall. She felt a hand wrapping around her and turned her face to see Abhimanyu blink his eyes at her and gently press her waist.

"Come…" they walk inside. 

Abhimanyu made her sit on the couch and sat beside her.

"How are you bachcha?" Siya asked lovingly.

"I am fine, Ma," she assured her mother, giving her a gentle smile.

Ashika smiles seeing her smiling normally.

Aaruhi brought her some snacks and juice for her. 

"Here…if you want something else just ask me okay?" She said, patting her head, making Aaravi grin at her.

"Thank you, Didu," she said, making Aaruhi smile.

Aaravi turned to look at her father who was looking normal and smiled at her, making her feel good. She doesn't want her family to cry and stress because of her. She just wanted to see them smiling. 

Then her eyes went to Jaiveer who was glaring at her, making her gulp. She blinked her eyes then looked at others who were normal and talking while having their tea.

She then again looked at him and smiled sheepishly and whispered to Abhimanyu.

"Dadu is glaring at me, Manyu. What happened to him?" Abhi scoffs and whispers back.

"What are you expecting him to do? Dance or sing, after knowing about you," he said, making her nervous and gulp in fear.

Suddenly she saw Jaiveer coming toward her and sat beside her. She fidgets with her fingers looking at him with her puppy eyes.

Her lips curved into a beautiful smile as Jaiveer looked at her with affection and placed his hand on her head. 

"My little bird is going through so much alone. You hide your pain from me, stupid girl, huh?" he said, making her eyes glossy. She  down and closes her eyes to control her tears.

"Don't worry, bachcha, we won't let anything happen to you. I will turn this world upside down for my sweet child," Everyone smiles, feeling emotion, hearing him. 

Aaravi hugged him and placed her face in his chest.

"Even I won't leave you all," she murmured to which everyone chuckled while Jaiveer patted her head and kissed her head.

Ruhaan blinked back his tears while smiling lightly. Siya holds his hand and squeezes it lightly with an assuring smile on her face.

"Okay…enough of crying now. Let me eat now. My baby is really hungry," she said playfully as she pulled back from the hug.

"Don't blame our poor baby. If you are hungry just eat na, hungry woman," Vihaan said to her.

Aaravi narrowed her eyes at him and nodded her head, staring at him giving him, 'I will see you later' look.

"Let her eat, Vihaan. Don't trouble her," Anushka said to her son.

Aaravi twisted her lips at him then started eating her snacks while talking with Amaira and Aaruhi.

Abhimanyu smiles at her playfulness. He is happy to see her behaving normally.

In the evening

Aaravi is sitting on the balcony of her room as she just woke up from her nap a few minutes ago. His parents and brother left after lunch. 

Finally, she is feeling light and relaxed because now she doesn't have to hide her illness. Her family is trying their best to hide their pain and smiling just for her. 

Now it's her turn to take care of herself for her family. She will fight with her ever ounce of strength and till the last. 

Aaravi startle suddenly feeling cold lips on the nape of her neck before she relaxed in the arms of her love, feeling familiar fragrance that surround her.

"What are you thinking, Jaan?" Abhi asked loving hugging her from behind as she is sitting on the sofa in their open balcony.

"Nothing, just enjoying sunset," she reply look up at him and smile seeing his beautiful face.

He kisses her cheek making her smile turn wider. He sat beside her. Aaravi places her head on his shoulder as they silently stare at the beautiful scene of sun setting.

Their fingers entangle together and lightning gazing at the skin of their hand softly unconsciously. 

Abhimanyu turned to look at her and felt his heart at peace seeing a serene and beautiful smile on her face. 

Aaravi look at him feeling his gaze and grin cute finding him staring at her intensely. 

"Am I looking too beautiful today?" she asked playfully.

"You always look beautiful," he whispered in his deep husky voice making her heartbeats fast.

"Don't stare at me like this, Manyu," she said controlling herself from smiling more.

"Why??" he asked in amusement pulling her more into himself.

She giggled slightly and said,

"You are making me shy," as she said, Abhimanyu laugh at her and pinch her cheeks.

"Oh really!?" he asked still chuckling at her to which she bobble her head like a kid.

"I love it then…finally you are behaving like a newly wedded bride," he tease pecking her lips and then nose.

She smile cutely and hug him tightly.

"I am a new bride, Mister," she mutter in his chest. 

Abhimanyu smile hugging her back. She close her eyes feeling his heartbeat. 

___________________________________

Thank you so much for reading.

Hope you all love the chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT in this chapter.

See you all soon.

Take care
Bye bye

Lots of love❤️💜