21.

Ahaan's POV-

"It's 6 a.m. and I want to be lying next to you with our hands locked together and legs intertwined. I want my face to be buried in your neck and to play with your hair"

I wrote the text and hit the send button. It's an everyday ritual now.

I wake up and send some cheesy texts to her before starting my day.

Asking for her number was way more difficult, and that Rohan, annoyed me so much.

I remember how she tried to hide her smile when she saw her name on my phone.

Wifey

Since the day of our engagement, I've been waiting for our marriage.

I am desperate.

I accept.

I'm desperate to meet her, to hold her in my arms.

I've accepted the fact that I'm addicted to her. I think about her all the time and how our relationship has grown stronger.

How she'll be my lawfully wedded wife today.

Yes! Today is the day.

The day she'll be Mrs. Aarohi Ahaan Malhotra.

My bride.

My wife.

~xxx~

Aarohi's POV-

I'm right now sitting in my room well dressed clad in a dreamy bridal lehenga that Ahaan chose for me, adorned with beautiful jewellery.

I met Ahaan on our engagement day, we weren't allowed to meet after that and about phone calls, Rohan bhai didn't let me talk to him properly. Ahaan was so irritated by all this but I'm secretly enjoying this. I'm enjoying spending time with my new family. The family that truly loves me.

"Bhabhiiiiiiii" I heard Shefali's voice.

"Oh my god"

"Where is kaala teekaaaaa"

"You look so pretty"

"You sure you want to marry my monkey bhai"

She said everything in a go making me chuckle.

"She's right. You look like a princess kiddo." Rohan bhai too complimented.

"Thank you" I replied blushing.

"It's timeeeeee" Shefali shouted excitedly and both of them took me down.

Thousands of thoughts were fogging my mind, some negative some positive. My thoughts came to a halt when the lightening and whispering around me increased, indicating that we'd reached. I looked up and my gaze locked with Ahaan, I swear I saw tears in his eyes. The eyes I fell in love with.

I couldn't believe that I was marrying such a handsome man.

My nervousness was on another level when I saw Ahaan offering me his hand.

Currently, I am sitting on the stage. He sat beside me, wearing a tuxedo, the one both of us chose. I looked up at him only to realise he was already staring at me. His eyes swirled with amusement and excitement as they told us that it was time for varmala.