C25: Promises

Hey guys, gals and gays!!!!!!
It is near!!!!!!!

I really gave my time so I can finish this story so if this came out crappy you could always complain I understand and if you liked it.

The comment box is always open just tap at the star to vote :)

Drake POV

"Baby, you ok?" I asked him as I walk him to their fron door.

"Yeah...sorry for my dad, the dinner is ruined" he looked down.

"No, sorry for my father, for saying those mean things to you" I held his hand in mine. "I wanna make up to you, tomorrow, just the two of us, I wanna give something to you" I raised our hands and locked it to each other and smiled at him looking at his mesmerizing eyes.

"Why do I love you?" He asked dreamily

"Well first is I'm handsome, I'm hot, and big" I whispered the last one. He giggled and playfully slapped my arm.

"Why do you love me then?" He asked again.

"Coz, you are you. You're true to yourself and you're not afraid to show it to the world. I'm so proud that I love you, that your mine and I'm not scared to tell the world that I am truly your's" I kissed his head, nose then lips.

"I don't want to see my parents yet" he said after we broke our kiss for some air.

"I don't want to see mine either, there is a small hotel by the town do you wanna go spend the night there? And sleep together?" He chuckled and shook his head yes.

We walked to my car but he suddenly stopped, I looked at him confused.

"Clothes?" Him

"Let's just buy some to the town for tonight" I said reaching for his hand so we could already go before his parents shows up.

~~time skip~~

"I really wanted this to be romantic but, since we are already here..." I trailed off.

We're now at a suite in a small hotel and we've already change to the clothes that we bought, he had a big shirt that reaches his mid thighs and a lace panties and I bought two boxers, we don't really need clothes coz' I'm sure we'll just sleep in our birthday suit , if you know what I mean *wink*.

"What is it?" He asked.

(cue the music!!!)

"This" I showed him a red velvet box and gave it to him.

"What is this?"

"Open it"

He opened the box then gasped. In the box is two promise rings one in his size and one is mine.

The rings are combined it's each have a diamond at the center and each has a half heart, in the inside there is words that is engraved it's

Yvonne's property in the bigger one and Drakes property on the smaller one.

"It's so pretty" he admired the ring on the box. I took the smaller on and his left soft hand.

"I promise you that I will stay by your side and never leave you sad or lonely and even if you leave me I will always run after you, always bother you and love you. I know, there is no forever but, I will make one just for the two of us" I chuckled "I know I'm talking nonsense right now but...please trust me" I stated as I slip the ring on his finger.

"I, will always love you and never leave you, I will always be by your side and go to that forever that you are talking about" he chuckled but I can see some tears that wanted to slip out of his eyes "and I will always trust you and never doubt you no matter what" he slip the ring on my finger.

He looked deeply in my eyes then I kissed him straight to his lips.

I laid him on the bed without breaking the kiss.

He gently broke our kiss and looked up at me, smile of love in his lips.

"Thank you" he started.

"For what?"

"For the first time we've talked, for this ring, for yesterday that we are together, for today that your loving me and if I ever forget, thank you for tomorrow that you will still love me" he stated tears finally falling out of his eyes.

"Just remember that everything that I will do or ever done is always for you because I will always love you" he added.

"I will, and the same goes for you, okay?" He nodded.

We continued our lovemaking till morning. I don't really know why he said those things but I just thought that it's still part of our promises to each other.

'Our promises'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wahhhhhhhhh is it good?
Please tell me it made you even a single bit cry?
Because I did!!!
So sweet!!!!!! I want a ring just like that! !!,
And a man just that!!!!!

Anyway

Please

Vote and comment :)

Stay pretty lovely bunnies!
Vhunny hopping out!