C29: I'll save you

Drake's POV

"Congratulations senior graduates of 20**" the principle declared and the students...ex - students of Malcolm high cheered and throwing thier hats in the air not caring who'll get hit when it came back down.

The head of student council said that we will be having a party at 8 o'clock for the graduates at the school gym and it's still 6 so we still have time to go home and change.

If your wondering how are we...well I'm devastated I gave up since that night I didn't give up...well until he faced me himself, I tried to reach for him but he just called the security to threw me out of thier house, since then I stopped.

As I walk to no where I saw my mom and dad as well my brother standing there with a big smile on thier faces so I run to them and gave them a bear hug.

They didn't know anything about what happened...they didn't know that Yvonne is pregnant, they didn't know that I always go to his house to convince his father that I am responsible. The only thing they know is that me and Yvonne broke up.

" Why don't we go home before you go to that party" my mom suggested and I just nodded as a response.

For some reason I thought someone is looking at me so turn around but the only thing I can see is graduates hugging thier parents, others taking a pictures with thier friends...thier happy...they felt content but still want to aim high (a/n that's what I felt after I graduate high school XD), but me...The only thing I felt is emptiness, because the person I want to celebrate with is not with me.

I made plans with him but now...I don't know what to do anymore...

I turn back around and get in the car with my family, my mom looked at me with guilt in her eyes but I don't know why.

we arrived at home but something surprised me and it's my friends but that's not all...There is someone that I really don't want to see...

Jojo.

My parents gone inside the house but Dereck decided to stay with us.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Jojo coldly and glared at him.

"We need to go to the airport" he simply said but I just scoffed at him and

"To what?, to see you and Yvonne start a happy new life?, no way Jose! " I walked past him but he grabbed my arm turning me to face him.

He had a serious face "he needs you, you have to save him on living a life he don't even wanted."

I don't even know what he's saying, Yvonne wanted this, he wants me out of his life and now this guy says he needs me?

"All that happened this past month is something that he is forced to do so" he continued "I wanted Yvonne to tell you this but..." He paused because my house's front door opened and saw my parents came out with suit cases and wearing a casual clothes, I wanted to ask them why but they beat me to it by saying that they are going somewhere and immediately get in the car that is not parked in the garage yet.

I looked back at Jojo to tell him to continue, he sighed and "as I was saying, I want Yvonne to tell you but...I just can't take it anymore and wanted to move myself. Drake a month ago your sad met with Yvonne and they talked. That talk is about...him staying away from you"

To say I'm shock is understatement, I'm... I can't even explain what I'm feeling right now, my dad did what?

"Why?" Is the only thing that scared my mouth.

"Because the future with Yvonne is something that is not in dad's plan for your life" Dereck lowly said but I still heard it and I also can see the anger in his eyes.

"He said that he won't hesitate to give you hell for a life if Yvonne kept seeing you" he added.

"Then his parents threaten him too that his parents will ruin your family if he kept your relationship, they have connections Drake...Our family is part of a big syndicate...of course...kind of legal please don't tell anyone, but still...He saved you Drake...He only said those things so you won't give a fight when you two broke up...He made himself look like a bitch even if he is pained by his own actions" Jojo explained to me "Every night I know he cries his eyes out...he suffered for your happiness Drake..."

"I will make you choose Drake" Jojo said seriously "are you going to the airport and save him from a life he doesn't want or your going to stay here and let him suffer more?" I don't need to think twice to know my answer.

"Let's go to the airport now!!" I declared and run towards the car that is kind off wierd that it's already there and we fit perfectly, but I don't really care as long as I made it to where Yvonne is.

"Yeah San franci-mnnmfhgnmgmhhh" I heard Simon shout but got muffled at the end. I looked back at him but I saw Mel and Vi covering his mouth by thier hands with a wierd smile on thier face like pleading not bother to him, I gave then the what look but they just said that we need to hurry, so we got in the car and the ride the airport started.

"Yvonne, I'm now the one whose going to save you"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi what's up right??

Anyway let me know what ya think k?

Thanks :)

Stay pretty

Vhunny hopping out!!!