C15.2: Meeting his family (2)

Joo min on the side ( •q•)

Drake POV:

This.is.a.castle!

It's much much much more bigger than outside!!

This party is so colorful! Some wearing traditional clothes like Yvonne's and some normal formal dresses and suits like Dereck's and mine.

This place is really beautiful and all gives the vibes of happiness and family, the thought made me give a small smile for this place.

I looked around more seeing tables here and there, womans chatting then giggling, mens laughing, teenagers sitting on some of the table sets sulking on boredome or playing on thier phones, children wearing cute small traditional clothes running around. Yvonne greeting everyone who he passes through with a smile on his face, he looks so beautiful, i wont argue with that.

After a while of walking we stopped in front of a couple holding hands, the woman looks exactly like Yvonne...well Yvonne get his eyes from the man, maybe they're his parents , besides the couple there is a old woman whose smiling while looking at Yvonne.

He bowed to the elderlies in front of us, maybe a sign of respect so Dreck and I just complied and do the same-dont want them to think we're rude or something right?- The old woman looked at Yvonne with love, then her gaze changed to my direction, she looked at me from head to toe and the back to the head. I don't know, I felt so uncomfortable under her gaze...you know the feeling that your not good enough...yea...that is what I am feeling right now.

이본 , 내 그랜드 딸 , 당신은 어떻게 연인 입니까? (Yvonne, my granddaughter, How are you sweetheart?) The old woman said to Yvonne.

Say what?

² 할머니 , 내가 어떻게 당신에 대해 잘 입니까? (Grandmother, I am fine how about you?) He answered them hugged her.

I can't understand the word they were saying!

As if reading my mind Yvonne and his grandmother looked at me then giggled "and who is this fine young men you are with sweety?" The old lady asked.

"They are my friends grandma" Yvonne answered.

"Nice to meet you ma'a-" Right before I finished my greeting someone cuttede by shouting.

"Bun-Bun!!?" Yelled a guy from a not so far distance from us, I lpoked at the direction and saw a guy nearly my height, not so miscular but you still can say he is...handsome?

"Minnie!!?" Yvonne yelled back, the guy run to our direction and scooped Yvonne to the air, and right there they give each other a tight bear hug and laughing.

All I can think about is
.
.
.
.
Who is this piece of shit?!!
.
.
Hehe hope you like it!!!

Xiam Lim as lee joo min
(Who is he? Why is he here?, youll know the answer next chapter!!!)
Thanks for reading!!!
Vote
&
Comment
If you like :)
.