C22: meeting a pregnant male :)

I deeply apologize for the last chapter.

Please enjoy

Drake POV

I'm really worried about Yvonne since that last time, he's always saying 'I'm fine' or 'I just have a bug or something' but I think it's worst than that.

He's getting paler and paler, getting picky at his foods, he's moody, he's snappy and cries easily, what he hates then he likes now, I don't know what to do anymore!! He's like a pregnant woman! Well...boy.

"Here's your lunch babe" I gave him his tray, we are now at the cafeteria and tonight is the dinner. He looked digustedly at the food, see? He loves mac n cheese now he hates it like a plauge!

"I don't want that" he said pushing it away.

"But you need to eat" I insisted pushing it back to him.

"I saud I don't want it!" He snapped at me, see!!!??

"You need to eat!" I said raising my voice a little, then he sobbed, see!!!????!!!!

"Why are you yelling at me?!!" He screamed at my face then stood up.

"Baby wait I'm not yelling, I'm sorry...look let's go out and buy you what you want ok?" I asked softly taking his hands in mine and brushing some of his hair out of his face wiping his stray tears, he nodded.

We stopped at a small cafe called 'bitter sweet cafe', I opened his car door and helped him get out.

As we came inside a buff man, a foot taller than me maybe is near the entrance caressing a very beautiful, well my Yvonne is still the most fairest of them all, very bump stomach, she's pregnant I guess, the woman saw us and made her way to us.

"Hello there kids, how may I help you?, I'm Sky by the way I'm the owner of this cafe" he introduced hinself "this is my husband Lucio" he waved at the buff man.

"Uhm...I'm Drake and this is my boyfriend, Yvonne" I smiled at him, at first I thought they'll ask why 'boyfriend' but they just smiled and nodded then leading us to a booth and took our orders.

The buff man asked if Sky can seat with us coz' he doesn't want her to exaust herself, at first they argued buy in the end she obeyed.

"So ma'am...how long are you?" I asked while we're waiting for the food, he laughed.

"Haha...no...I may look like one but...hooo!, but I'm not a woman, I'm a guy" he said casually, my eyes widen then it's my turn to laugh, I saw to my side that Yvonne had a serious look, I stopped my laughing and looked at him.

"Baby what's wrong" I placed my hand on his back but he just gave me a small smile.

"Honey can we talk?" Sky reached for his hand he nodded, they stood up and walked, well Sky waddled, to a door, I think it's his office.

The buff man, now is Lucio came back to our table foods at hand, he looked around and I answer his silent question "they're at sky's office"

"Uhmm...can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"Your gonna ask if sky is really a male?, the answer is yes" he said with aproud smile on his face.

"Then ho-" he cutted me off

"Intersex" is his only answer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for waiting!!!!

Thank you for staying with me too!!!