𝟬𝟬𝟳 friends don't look at friends that way

CHAPTER SEVEN:FRIENDS DON'T LOOKAT FRIENDS THAT WAY

CHAPTER SEVEN:
FRIENDS DON'T LOOK
AT FRIENDS THAT WAY

🌊❤️‍🔥

EVAN WAS A little bit insecure about her body. She didn't think she had a horrible body but she didn't think it was perfect either. Evan knew that she had a nice body but she also knew that it wasn't the best body in the world or at least, she didn't think that it was. Evan hadn't really looked at her naked body in a while. Evan had always been skinny but after her mom died, Evan had stopped eating as often and had turned to drugs and alcohol, so she had lost a little bit of weight. Evan didn't realize how much weight she had lost until she put on her bikini and stared at herself in the bathroom mirror.

Evan ran her hands over her thighs and her stomach. She adjusted the bottoms, pulling up the straps to make it more flattering on her body. Evan turned to the side and checked herself out. The bottoms she was wearing were more of a cheeky style, so it showed more of her skin. Evan turned back around and pulled up the bandeau bikini top she was wearing. Evan took a deep breath and grabbed the door handle, about to exit the bathroom when she ran right into Jeremiah Fisher, her body slamming against his bare chest.

Evan's eyes widened as she and Jeremiah both said in unison, "Oh, sorry!"

Jeremiah chuckled before looking down at Evan's body. Evan didn't even notice as he did it so quickly, "I was just coming to check on you. You ready?"

Evan nodded and wrapped her arms around herself, feeling a little bit insecure, "Yeah, sorry, I was just using the bathroom really quick."

"Oh, well, come on. It's hot as hell outside and the pool is nice and cool," Jeremiah linked his arm with Evan's, pulling her down the hallway and down the stairs. "You look great by the way."

Evan smiled and stared down at her feet sheepishly, happy for the compliment that clashed with her negative thoughts, "Thanks, Jeremiah."

Jeremiah led her out to the backyard where the pool was. Belly, Taylor, and Steven were already in the pool. Belly and Taylor were on one side of the pool talking and giggling amongst themselves while Steven was on another side waiting for Jeremiah. Jeremiah let go of Evan's arm as they got outside and ran over to Steven's side of the pool, jumping into the pool. Evan laughed and took a seat on the edge of the pool between the boys and girls.

"Evan!" Taylor called out. Evan turned her attention to Taylor who motioned with her head for Evan to come over. Belly held her arms up and motioned for Evan to come over as well.

Evan smiled and quickly threw her hair up into a bun on the top of her head before sliding into the pool. She swam over to Taylor and Belly with a smile. "Hey. So, what are we talking about?"