The night 🔞

Jungkook's POV:

I groan while throwing my head back taking my pants off before following her into the bathroom, I see that Esther is already in the shower and that her bra and underwear are left on the floor. I bite my lip before taking my underwear off as well and following her into the shower.

I groan when I see how she's looking at me from underneath the water, as I step forward and reach out to pull her body towards mine she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck. At this point our naked bodies are completely flush up against each other.

My hands start moving up and down her back as they slowly make their way down to her ass making her flush a bit, the water was hot so the flush was already there but the fact that my hands were very much squeezing her ass made the red on her face get more intense.

I smirk down at her before starting to lean down, on of my hands move from her butt to her face to cup a different cheek before I place a firm kiss on her lips. Her hands start moving up my chest before she grips onto my shoulder while going on her tippy toes as the kiss gets more heated.

I pull back before lifting her up into my arms and pushing her up against the wall as I place kisses up and down her neck and chest, "you're so fucking pretty" I mumble against her skin as she arches into my touch. She bites her lip while looking down at me as I move lower on her body after each kiss.

"Fuck koo! Please!" She moans out while throwing her head back and clawing into my shoulders as I groan out before settling on my knees and look up at her to make sure, I tap her hip so she's looking down at me before she nods her head.

At first I decide to just tease and start leaving kisses on her thighs and waist before finally going to the area she actually wants, I start eating her out as she grips my hair making me smirk against her. "You taste so good baby" I mumble against her making her thrust her hips into my face more.

I notice her tensing up so I decide to pull away which makes her whine out in frustration, "whyyy" she starts saying but before she could continue her sentence my fingers go into her pussy which makes her take a deep breath out of surprise.

"Holy shit" she mumbles while closing her eyes while her jaw drops and I take that opportunity to use my other hand and play with her plump lips but what shocks me the most is the fact that she takes the finger that I had on her bottom lip and slips it into her mouth making me bite my lip before pulling my fingers out from inside her and bringing them up to her mouth replacing the other finger I had in there with my slicked up fingers.

She doesn't hesitate to clean my hand up as I start putting the condom I took out from my suitcase earlier on, I slide it on my dick and used the saliva that was on my hand to make my dick a bit more wet for her. I slide in as she grips onto my shoulders with a loud moan, "fuck princess you're so tight" I groan out ate her nails dig into my arms.

"You're so big" she says with her eyes squeezed shut, I don't even attempt to move until she tells me to because I don't want to end up hurting her too much. When she nods her head and relaxes around me is when I finally start thrusting in and out of her which makes her turn her head to the side and bite down on the pillow by her head.

"Please jungkook!" She whines out while shoving her face into my chest while gripping onto my shoulders, she lifts her head before biting down on my shoulder to muffle her cries. I burry my head into her chest and place kisses all over it.

"You're doing so good for me my love" I say as I pull her body closer to me, I pull away from her chest and pull her face close to mine. Her face scrunches up as her body tries to pull away from mine, "Koo-" she starts saying but I bite down on her lip before she could finish, "go ahead my love" I say while looking into her eyes.

Esther nods her head and squeezes her eyes and arches her back making her chest press up against my own, I bite down on my lip and thrust a little bit more into her before emptying out into the condom.

I thrust a few more times before pulling out and taking the condom off. I see her trying to catch her breath as I walk back from throwing the condom away and getting a wet washcloth to clean her up with. I clean her up while she's still a little bit out of it, gaining some whines from her being sensitive right now.

I then start the bath and start picking her up to place her in the bath, after I place her down I quickly change the sheets that were placed in the closet and I go into the bathroom to join her in the bath, by the time I return I see that her eyes are barely open and they finally start coming back into reality.

I get in behind her and start rubbing her shoulder and placing kisses on them to soothe her, her head rolls back and tilts towards me as I look down at her. " hi baby" I mumble as she places a kiss on my jaw, "hi" she whispers as I massage her back.

I grab the soap and rub it all over her body as she relaxes into my arms and rubs her hands over my thighs, "thank you koo" she says tiredly making me look down at her and smile softly, "for?" I ask adoringly while her eyes open all the way to look me in my eyes.

"Taking care of me" she mumbles before her eyes close again and she falls asleep, I chuckle at how cute she looks and I tuck some hair out of her face before lifting her into my arms and out of the bath, I drain it and grab some towels before going in her suitcase and grabbing some pajama pants for her while I dress her in one of my shirts.

I tuck her into bed before getting dressed as well before laying down next to her and pulling her into my arms, I place some kisses on her forehead before falling asleep next to her as she snuggles into my chest.

(AN: Sorry I'm not good at writing smut😭 but here we are... this is also not proof read but enjoy! )