Yes we mostly went with like a dark blue color but like it was called under the star and that was the theme so I thought we did a pretty good job fitting into the theme.

We decided to all get ready at Brayden's house since his dad was gone and why not. But don't get me wrong I still hate him for what he did to Bella and I was going to make sure that tonight I was going to get payback on him.

I may or may not have spilled some glue into his shoes.

But anyways we looked fabulous, we all kind of matched one way or another. Me and the girls wanted to take some pictures since it was our last homecoming. So after we all got ready we headed to me and the girls secret spot where it was really pretty.

Secret spot:

Before we came here this place was kind of trashed I guess the previous people here just didn't take that good care of it but we decided to fix everything

Before we came here this place was kind of trashed I guess the previous people here just didn't take that good care of it but we decided to fix everything. I'm pretty sure we found this place in the middle of 8th grade year. We fell in love with this place and since I can remember me and the girls would always come here and just hang out.

I can't believe we're bringing the guys there today, but it won't even matter in the future because we're all going to go off to college and me and the girls really want to get into Harvard Medical School. There was this program were you could go there for a few months and see what school there is like but we don't know if we got accepted yet.

—————

The pictures turned out amazing and I think we were all going to keep it for sake purposes. Well at least I am, I'm probably going to just color over Brayden's face though.

Okay don't get me wrong I'm not this mean but I will be if you hurt my bestie bel, I mean she's been through so much and the fact that he just keeps hurting her over and over is bizarre. Bella was everything I wanted to be but I'm not her and she's special.

Bella has never told us her past and we never wanted to ask because we didn't want her to feel uncomfortable but I can't believe she told Brayden about it, but hey if he doesn't bully her because of it then I'm fine with him noticing.

"Guys why does my shows feel weird" Brayden questioned that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Just messing around man" Jaxon shrugged while he throws a arm over Brayden's shoulders. Brayden tried getting out of his shoes but his foot was stuck.

Hey, I mean at least he has socks on and it's not his actually feet or gorilla glue. I couldn't help but let out a giggle. Brayden turned to me fueling, and I hide behind Bella. Bella tried to reason with Brayden and surprisingly he didn't get mad at me. Go Bella.

—————

We danced like no stop at homecoming and honestly it was the best night ever. We were jamming and what not.