I could see the happiness in her eyes but her face never changed.

"Orochimaru-sama how did she get in here?"I said going back to his office and sitting at his computer.

"I've been training her in my ssspare time. What are you doing SSSakura-chan?"he asked.

"I'm doing some research."I mumbled.

I typed in Rin's name and was surprised to what came up.

Name: Rin Sayomi
Age: 15
Father: Marko Sayomi
Mother: Rose (Akumi)Sayomi
Uncle(s): Jirocho Akumi
Aunt(s): Sakura (Akumi)Haruno
Sibling(s): none

"I-impossible."I muttered to myself.

"What isss it?"Orochimaru asked.

I turned the screen around granting him access to the screen. Orochimaru didn't seem fazed by the information but Sasuke, Juugo, Suigetsu and Karin did.

"What's going on?"I asked glancing up at Orochimaru.

Orochimaru seemed a bit on edge.

I clicked to what I supposed was my name and that sent me to another link. The information there also shocked me.

Name: Sakura (Akumi)Haruno
Age: 17
Mother: Mebuki (Sumako)Haruno
Father: Satoshi Akumi
Step-father: Kizashi Haruno
Aunt(s): none
Uncle(s): Milo Akumi
Siblings: Jiro Haruno, Rose (Akumi)Sayomi and Jirocho Akumi

"SSSakura-chan I think you should talk to your brother about thisss..."Orochimaru trailed off as I stood up and left his office.

I walked past my team and grabbed my bag.

"Sakura you ok?"Tayuya asked.

I just looked at her blankly then walked away.

"Rin."I called out sternly.

"Hai?"she answered.

"Come with me."I said and she nodded

"Sakura wait."Sasuke said.

"Not now Sasuke-kun I have to see Jiro-nii."I said as I hopped on my bike and Rin got on hers.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

I got off my bike and headed to the door of the Uchiha mansion. Rin followed in pursuit.

As I walked in everyone was sitting at the dining table as the cheered for Tia's return.

"Well look at this. The witch is back."I said with a slight smirk.

"Why are you here?!"Tie sneered.

"Shut it. I'm not here for you anyway. I'm here for him."I said pointing to my brother.

My brother's eyes were stuck on Rin and he had a much from look on his face.

"Oh my. Where are my manners? Guys I would like you all you to meet Rin Sayomi. I'm her mentor."I said to everyone but looking directly at my brother.

"Why don't you come join us?"Daisuke said as he pulled out a chair.

Rin sat down next to Daisuke and I sat next to Kisame which was directly across from my church.

"So Rin-san how did you meet Sakura-chan?"Usui asked.

"Funny story we met while I was training with Orochimaru."I said looking directly at my brother.

"Why were you with Orochimaru-san?"Jiro asked.

"That's another funny story. After mom and dad died, while you and your little band were on tour, Orochimaru-sama took care of me and trained me to take care of myself."pouring myself a glass of wine.

"So Rin-san do you live here in Konoha?"Merodī asked.

"You know what? Rin will be staying with me."I said taking said girl and a few others by surprise.

"Uhm Sakura-chan is Rin your secret lesbian lover?"Ayaka asked.

"No no no. She's my niece."I giggled.

Jiro's face grew pale as if he seen a ghost. I stared at him as I took a sip of my wine.y stare slowly becoming a glare.

"When were you going to tell me?"I asked him in a dangerously low voice.

"Not for a while.."he mumbled lowly averting his gaze.

"Uhm what's going on with you two today?"Mikoto asked.

"Oh nothing really. Except the fact that my mother is a whore and the man I spent years kissing up to isn't anything to me."I laughed bitterly.

"Watch the way talk about our mother!"Jiro sneered.

I grabbed the dagger that was strapped to my hip and held it up to his neck. "She's your mother, yes, but to me, she's nothing more than a lying whore."I sneered.

"Sakura-sama we need you!!"Jirobo's voice sounded threw the intense atmosphere.

I turned to see a blood stained Jirobo, Sakon, Ukon and Kidomaru.

"Where's Kimimaro and Tayuya?"I asked no longer paying attention to anyone but my teammates.

"They were taken."

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Hey my lovely readers I'm sorry it took so long for this chapter.

Rin Sayomi is a OC that belongs to my girlfriend Shizuka300_Usagi500 . To be completely honest I don't know if I bisexual or lesbian or straight all I know is that I'm really in love with her and that she means the world to me.

Uhm anyway I don't know who to ship her with. At first I knew but now I don't.  So I'll either ship her with Daisuke or Sakon. So I need you guys to help me out.

DaisukeXRin

Or

SakonXRin