Kankuro's Proposal pt.2

Hey guys here's the new chappy sorry the other one was so short. And to show how sorry I am I made a part two and a part three which will come after this.

This chapter is mainly Shiramari Story.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤
Sakura's P.O.V.

"So what makes you think you're worthy of my daughter's hand?"Shikaku asked Kankuro.

We were currently at the Nara residents. Kankuro wanted to ask Shikaku for his blessings to marry Shiramari.

That was of corse after I had to pry Shikamaru's hands off Kankuro's neck. You know, for a lazy bastard, he's quite violent.

"Sir I love your daughter more than I love my own life. I would kill myself right now if you ask me to just to keep her happy and safe. She's my everything."Kankuro said.

"The last person who asked for my daughters hand in marriage left her broken in pieces. I almost lost my baby girl..."Shikaku said sadly.

"So I'm going to let the two people I trust the most make this decision so I don't make the same mistake."Shikaku added.

"And who might that be sir?"Kankuro asked.

Shikaku looked around the room until his eyes landed on Shikamaru and I. Then he smiled and winked at us then left the room.

"He can't be serious..."I mumbled.

"What a drag."Shikamaru groaned.

"So I guess it's up to you two."Kankuro said as he walked up to us.

"I think we should tell him."I muttered into Shikamaru's ear.

"Fine..."he muttered back.

"Tell me what?"Kankuro asked.

I took a deep breathe and tried to build a barrier to conceal my emotion. Because telling this story means reliving the moment and it's not something I wish to do.

~*~*Play Video*~*~

"It all started 3years ago. It was freshman year. I was homeschooled of course but Shikamaru and Shiramari both went to a private school."I spoke softly as a sad smile graced my lips.

"I was the top of the class and kinda sorta a Casanova. I also had my own crazed fan club. Troublesome. Shiramari on the other hand was kind of a social out cast. She was always anti-social and had trouble communicating with others unless she knew you. But that's when we met..."Shikamaru began but then trailed off.

"Met who?"Kankuro asked.

"His name was Kentaro. He was the big bad boy of that school. When he met Shiramari he changed her. At first it was a good change. She had become more out spoken. They started dating and they were a beautiful couple. Then things began to go down hill."I said biting my lip.

"How so?"Kankuro asked.

"She's started acting different. A bad different. She began to build a bad girl reputation. Her grades dropped. She began skipping classes and ditching school. She would come home late at night drunk and high with the scent of vodka lingering on her clothes. Then there was this party."Shikamru said.

"Who's party?"Kankuro asked.

"Kentaro's party. We were all there but then he decided to expose Shiramari. He got up on his counter and began making out with 3girls at once. And had the nerve to ask if she would leave so he could finish enjoying himself. After the party he tried to apologize and say it was because of the liquor. Because she was so in love with him she forgave him."I said.

"Then what happened?"Kankuro asked.

"One day after school I was supposed to walk home with Shiramari because Shikamaru had a big shoji match. But Jiro picked me up early. I told she should come with me but she insisted on walking home with Kentaro. That night when she came home she was all bloody and sore."I said grimly.

"What happened to her?!"Kankuro screamed at us, demanding an answer.

"Kentaro raped her. Him and his little friends. We tried pressing charges but there was no evidence or witnesses."Shikamaru said threw gritted teeth.

"About two weeks after that we had a going away party for Jiro because he was going on tour again. We all went except for Shiramari. She insisted on staying home. I begged her to come with but she said she just wanted to sleep."I said.

"When we got home we called for Shiramari but there was no answer. We went up to her room but she wasn't there. We checked the whole house and couldn't find her.then we checked her personal bathroom and there she was. It was a bloody mess. Both her wrist were slit really deep and her blood stained the tile floor."Shikamaru's voice croaked.

By now Shikamaru was in tears as the memories flooded his mind. Kankuro was pissed as if the event had just taken place he stepped out to make a call and all I could do was watch.

Just like I had don't that night when we almost lost Shiramari.

Just like I had done when I lost my parents.

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Hey guys so what did you think??

I know it was a sad chapter I cried a little while writing it but the next chapter will be a hell of a lot more positive and cheerful.

Vote. Comment. Share. Peaches🍑🍑