Chapter Fourteen

Raj.

Something stuck in my head all night causing me to not be able to sleep.

"What are you doing here?" She rolled her eyes.

"Bitch, I live here. " I said mugging her.

"Oh yea, he hasn't done it yet..." She said looking around the room.

Done what yet?

"Done what yet?" I asked crossing my arms and raising my eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing." She said giving me a smile.

Was Odell going to kick me out? Or was Taylor just trying to get under my skin. This was eating at me and I needed to vent.

I called Lauren and Tiffany over and they came right away. It's good to have both of them because they're complete opposites and it's always good to meet somewhere in the middle.

After explaining my dilemma, Tiffany immediately started throwing out options.

"Kill the bitch..." She said simply, examining her nails. "Everytime I talk to you this bitch is causing problems with and my baby daddy, Odell. So it's really just time to set up her funeral arrangements an-"

"Tiff!" Lauren said with wide eyes. "We don't murder people, Ok?" She said speaking to her like a five year old.

"Seriously, what am I going to do?"
I whined, flopping on the couch,

"I told you what to do. I got this cousin tha-"

"Tiffany." I said looking at her. She threw her hands up in defeat and sat back. We all burst out laughing.

"Maybe you should just talk to Odell about it and see what he says." Lauren said .

"I don't want him to feel like he's choosing between me and her. Because I'm positive he'll choose her." I said stuffing my face in the cushion.

"Don't be so down. You know how strong you and Odell's relationship is.." Lauren said rubbing my shoulder.

I never told them how me and Odell met. Nobody knew. Odell swore he would never tell a soul and we could take it to our graves. It's not that I didn't trust Tiffany and Lauren it's just that no one needs to know. Except me and Odell.

After the girls left, I headed to work. I got there just as the crowds started to really roll in. If you're wondering what I do, I'm technically apart of the 'clean up' crew but I don't mop or sweep. I'm in charge of moving signs, changing banners, putting the correct ads on the screen, etc.

I also do customer service from time to time. Not much because they need more bilingual people for that job.

I was placing discount signs in front of Bath & Body Works when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"Rajuri..."

My breath caught in my throat and I couldn't move.
----------------------------------------------
It never ends!!!!!

Wanna guess?