Chapter Twelve

Odell.

Three Months Later

"Babe, don't go. I'm going to miss you so much.."

"I'm going to miss you too, but I have a job."

"I know, I'm just going to be so lonely."

"Call Valerie." I said simply before kissing Taylor on the lips.

"I don't want Valerie. I want my Odell an-"

"Odell do you have anymore toothpaste?" Raj asked opening her door.

"Yea, let me get it for you." I said walking into my room. I came back into room feeling very high tension.

Like there always was...

I handed Raj the toothpaste and told her I was about to leave for California.

"I'll be back in a couple days.." I said moving some hair out of her face.

"Alright, have fun and don't party too hard, stay focused." She said smiling.

Taylor cleared her throat. She was not too fond of Raj which confuses me because Raj hooked us up. I think when she found out Raj lived with me is when the problem grew.

"Alright, I love you, Raj. Come on, Taylor." I said grabbing Taylor's hand and going out the door.

"You love her?" Taylor said once we walked out the door.

"Taylor, please don't start that bullshit. Raj is like my sister. You're are the only girl I want to be with. How many times do I to tell you that?" I said stopping in the middle of the hallway and looking at her.

"It's just..why does she have to live with you?" She whined and stomped her foot.

"Taylor, baby. We can talk about this later m. I need to go to the airport." I said walking again. She huffed and followed behind me.
___________________________
Raj.

Almost made you love me
Almost made you cry
Almost made you happy, baby
Didn't I didn't I
You almost had me thinkin'
You were turned around
But everybody knows
Almost doesn't count

Odell went out with Taylor.
Odell fell in love with Taylor.
Odell cuffed Taylor.

And now I'm his 'sister'. That hurts and I can't say anything because I don't want to ruin our relationship.

I don't like to stay home when he's here. Now with the season in full gear, he's not home as much and is constantly in and out of New York.

Taylor did a complete 360 on me. At first she was ever so gracious that I hooked her up with Odell until she learned we live together.

Now it's I don't need to cook for Odell, she can do that. I don't need to clean for Odell, she can do that. Every time I talk, walk or even breathe around her precious Odell, it's a problem.

Odell just sits there. I miss him, tho. Even though we still live together I feel like I haven't seen him in ages. The butterflies never went away. If anything, seeing him with another girl made them worse.

The Ashleys didn't bother me as much because they meant nothing but Taylor? He loves that girl more than life itself.
___________________________

I got a job working in a mall. It's not much but it's something. Odell told me I didn't have to work but I insisted. I at least pay for the groceries now.

Taylor found it hilarious that I work at a mall. True, it doesn't necessarily fit in the life of a football player and a model, but the bitch is still insecure of me so I don't know what's so fucking funny. 😗

The mall was nice. I've became really close with two girls, Lauren and Tiffany. They find it to be the coolest thing in the world that live with OBJ. I'm just like he aight.
___________________________
I got dressed for work and headed out the door. Once I got to the parking garage I noticed a note in the door of my Bentley.

Raj,
I know things have been crazy lately. Sorry about Taylor's attitude. She's just jealous that we're so close. Ill call you when you I get to Cali.
- Odell

Sigh. I got in my car and headed to work. Odell doesn't realize that the reason things have been 'crazy' between us is because I love him. If I think about it too long I get sad.

I want to think this is all my fault. But if I do that then that means I had a chance with Odell in the first place. Which I didn't. So that's how I think of it. Not being selfish. I hooked him up with someone I knew had a chance with him. Taylor