Chapter 134 - 135

Start from the beginning

Beijiu said calmly: "I have a name."

Tiao Shen quickly changed his words, "Brother Jingwei."

Beijiu's cold expression softened slightly, and he nodded with satisfaction in his heart. It's okay. I still remember his real name is Meng Jingwei.

"Brother Jingwei, do you have any good way to talk to Master Zhen? It would be better if you could meet Master Zhen." Tiao Shen used chopsticks to add food to the glass of wine and put it on the plate.

He looked at his side face with a glass of wine. Because he had drunk a glass of wine before, the face of the sultry god was a light red, and his breath also had a faint smell of alcohol. Not only was it not annoying to him, but it was actually Full of temptation. His throat tightened, and he subconsciously leaned closer. After noticing the anxiety in Liao Shen's eyes, he moved away slightly without leaving any trace with his strong restraint.

"I'll arrange it."

Shen Shen was overjoyed and laughed heartily. The two brothers hugged Guijiu's shoulders and kissed him loudly on the cheek excitedly. Suddenly he realized what he had done. His impulse was a bit unexpected, but after seeing the surprised look on his face when he drank a glass of wine, he couldn't help but laugh harder, holding his chin up proudly, "This is the first time I've ever kissed a man. This is yours." It's an honor! It's too late to dislike it! Hahaha..."

The corners of Gui Li's lips curled up, and he also picked up a chopstick for him.

"Eat quickly."

Master Zhen's live broadcast room continued.

Now online is a man who asked the true master to show him his fortune. Because I wanted to see the face, I turned on the video. The person in the video is in his early thirties, wearing an expensive suit, and a gold watch on his wrist. He is sitting on an expensive leather chair, showing his status as a successful person. His brows are filled with contentment and a hint of arrogance.

"Master, I came here because of your reputation. If you can calculate my future fortune for me, and you are right, airplanes and rockets are just small cases!" Other fans were discussing lively on the center screen and the public screen, looking forward to it. Master Zhuzhen shows his power again.

Zhen Shuai stared at the middle-aged man for a while, his expression turned cold, mixed with undisguised disgust.

The audience was surprised because it was the first time they saw Master Zhen showing such an expression.

Zhen Shuai said coldly: "You tortured and killed cats and dogs when you were a boy, and you tortured and killed people as an adult. Your next fate couldn't be simpler, and that is to spend time in prison." The live broadcast room suddenly solidified, and soon became boiling!

"Hold the grass! Real or fake!"

"Master, are you going to heaven?"

"A chill in your vest!"

Thousands of short-sentence messages are filled with shock and disbelief!

The man's face changed drastically, and he leaned closer to the camera. His enlarged face and eyes were glaring like a ferocious god. He slapped the case and yelled: "A small anchor dares to slander me. I think you are impatient! I warn you to take back your words immediately!"

Zhen Shuai's expression remained unchanged and he spoke at an unhurried pace, "You were the culprit in the corpse dismemberment case of a senior girl at Jianghai University ten years ago and the disappearance of a four-year-old boy two years ago. In fact, the boy was not missing, but killed by you."