𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟪 - 𝐿𝒾𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝑅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓏𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈

Start from the beginning

"You're going to give yourself heartburn." She says with a disapproving tone. 

"You're so dramatic." Charlotte says with her mouth still full of sandwich, making Ivy move up the bench, away from her. 

"Are you going to have a nap before Astronomy Ivy? It might help with your attitude." Charlotte says after swallowing the last bite of her sandwich. 

"No I don't think I will." Ivy said snippily. 

"Please do, for the benefit of the rest of us." Charlotte retorted. 

"Maybe you should both take a nap and stop winding each other up." I say finally, as I had finished eating and was sick of their bickering. 

They both huffed a muffled retort that I didn't quite catch. 

"Anyway I have to get going soon, I have to meet Enzo in the library."

"Oh a secret rendezvous in the library, how romantic." Ivy teases as she sips her cup of coffee.

"It's not like that, we're just working on a project together." I say defensively. 

"Sure it's not." Ivy says, clearly not believing me. 

I roll my eyes, saying a quick 'goodbye' and 'see you later' to the two smirking Ravenclaws and made my way out of the Great Hall, trying to avoid walking into any of the students who are now entering through the large wooden doors. 

I make my way up the large stone staircases that lead towards the library. I shiver slightly at the cold breeze that blows through the quiet halls of the castle, making me pull my jumper closer to me as I continue to walk at a slightly quicker paise. 

I made it to the library quickly as I didn't feel like hanging around the deserted halls. I enter through the double doors, avoiding looking over at Madam Pince as she is undoubtedly giving me some sort of dirty look as I make my way to the tables at the back. 

I look around the tables, only a few being taken by some other students working quietly. I walk over to one next to a window and put my bag down on the seat next to me, pulling out my Muggle Studies book, parchment, ink and quill. 

Looking out the window I see the wind is still whipping through the trees and at the edge of the forest I can see that the whomping willow has now dropped all of its leaves. The forbidden forest was painted in reds and oranges, really making it feel like autumn now. Halloween wasn't until next month but there were already people planning their parties and thinking about the Hogsmeade visit the weekend before to get more sweets. 

"Hey, sorry I'm late." Enzo says, snapping me out of my daydream. 

"It's fine." I say smiling over at him as he takes his seat opposite me.  

"Any ideas of what to do the project on?" He asks as he takes out his books and some parchment. 

"Um I was thinking maybe how muggles use electricity in houses or for travel." I say, thinking about what else we could do.

"The housing one sounds good." Enzo says, giving me a bright smile. 

I nod and flip to the right page in the textbook before talking a good look at the boy sitting in front of me. 

His fluffy chestnut brown hair was drooping slightly over his eyes making him brush it aside lightly. He had a concentrated expression on his face as he read over the pages, biting his lip slightly as he continued. Sometimes I think he looks like a puppy with his beautiful eyes and eager expression and smile when I talk to him. 

As if he could feel my stare he looked up and gave me one of the aforementioned smiles that makes my heart melt ever so slightly. 

"You ok?"